4.0 out of 5 stars Prop for costume
Purchased this for a Katniss Halloween costume. Pretty good. It was priced right. Would have liked a case for it which was really hard to find that I could hang from shoulder but it served it's purpose.
Published on October 24, 2012 by DanceMom

2.0 out of 5 stars fun, but a potential injury hazard
Published on September 22, 2012 by D. Squires

2.0 out of 5 stars fun, but a potential injury hazard, September 22, 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Bow and Arrow Set For Kids (Toy)
My son has been asking for a bow and arrow for weeks, and he was so excited to receive this one. He began playing with it immediately, and it was the perfect size for him; he's 3. We loved that the arrows fit through a hole in the bow so that it's easier than holding them alongside the bow. BUT, after about 20 minutes of play, the string came loose from the body of the bow and hit him in the eye. He cried for ages and has a big red mark under his eye that will probably turn into a bruise. There's a big design flaw in that the string fits into the bow via notches on the end, but it's too easy to pull it out of the top of the bow when you pull back on the string. My son loves it so much that my husband fixed it by redrilling real holes into the bow and tying the string on with washers to hold it in place, but we're lucky he wasn't hurt more by this toy. I sure wish there was something out there for small kids who really want to play with a bow and arrow that won't fall apart immediately.

4.0 out of 5 stars Prop for costume, October 24, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN TOY, April 29, 2014
mrs (frisco, tx USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bow and Arrow Set For Kids (Toy)
Kids loved, didn't last much but I cant blame the toy, nothing last too long in they hands but they had fun while was in one piece, I think it is very durable but is not chewing prove :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, February 10, 2013
This review is from: Bow and Arrow Set For Kids (Toy)
My kid played a lot and now i want to by more arows g o o d p r o d u c t

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids loved it, December 31, 2012
This review is from: Bow and Arrow Set For Kids (Toy)
My niece loved this item, easy to use. Good qualiy for price. Shipped quick also. Could have used more arrows but no big deal. Buy it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap. But cheap., December 26, 2012
This review is from: Bow and Arrow Set For Kids (Toy)
The phrase "You get what you pay for..."
But my 3 year old was quite pleased with it. For what I payed for it, it was perfect!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, December 21, 2012
This review is from: Bow and Arrow Set For Kids (Toy)
This toy was horribly cheap. Didn't even work. DO NOT buy!! Didn't even give it to my child. Wasn't worth returning Bc of the shipping. Don't waste your money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its a toy, so I don't expect a lot. Not very durable. Worked for the costume though., December 19, 2012
This review is from: Bow and Arrow Set For Kids (Toy)
just okay...Its a toy, so I don't expect a lot. Not very durable. Worked for the costume though. easy for 8 yr old to shoot

2.0 out of 5 stars chintzy, December 18, 2012
This review is from: Bow and Arrow Set For Kids (Toy)
it was cheap, and looks that way. I'm expecting it to break as soon as my son opens it Christmas morning

5.0 out of 5 stars kids bow and arrow, November 24, 2012
This review is from: Bow and Arrow Set For Kids (Toy)
It was shipped out really fast. Which was my main concern. So I was really happy with this vendor. My daughter loved it.

Bow and Arrow Set For Kids