3 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes Parts and Labor coverage plus accidental damages caused by drops and spills
- Repair or Replacement Promise on Every Product and Never a Deductible
- 5 Day Repair Guarantee on Depot Service
- Contract Delivered by E-mail, Register and File Claims Online or by Phone
- Excludes Aerial Drones and Radio Controlled Devices
Bower SLY3514C Ultra Fast Wide-Angle 35mm f/1.4 Lens for Canon
|Price:||$549.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- 35mm focal length
- High index, low-dispersion multi-coated optical glass to reduce flare
- Superior outer edge image quality with low distortion and chromatic aberration
- Minimum focusing distance of 12 inches
- Smooth out-focusing and circular quality with eight aperture stops
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
|Item Dimensions||6.75 x 4.75 x 8.75 inches|
|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||1-year limited warranty|
|Maximum Aperture Range||F1.4|
|Maximum Focal Length||35 mm|
|Photo Filter Thread Size||77 mm|
|Shipping Weight||2.3 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
Manually focusing a 35mm lens is not overly difficult. The hyperfocal distance is short enough so that the depth of field is large enough to make focusing doable in most situations. I would not recommend using a longer manual focus lens if you need to focus on subjects quickly, but 35mm should not be too big a problem. Another good hint to using a manual focus lens is to focus ahead of time where you think the item is going to be and wait for it to move there. If you want to take impromptu photos at an event, this lens would not be appropriate.
The lens is 670g and protrudes out 120mm from the camera. I measured the entrance pupil to be 68mm from the lens mount of the camera. I consider my entrance pupil measurement to be close enough and not highly accurate.
My first copy was defective, there was a creaking noise whenever I turned the focusing ring. I have to return it to Amazon. Amazon sent me the replacement copy quickly and the second copy was perfect.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A great lens at a great price. Would love it even more if it were F2, i.e. F1.4 makes for very big and heavy but you can't escape that (unless you go Leica and mortgage the... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Frank
Does the job. Works great. High quality. Worth the purchase!Published 13 months ago by Kevinn Z Lanier
Not what I expected I was hoping for wide angle, no different than lens I already had.
my 55mm 250 mm gave me the same results.
My mom bought me this for Christmas and looks cheap, but it is heavy, and picture quality sucks. I guess you get what you pay for though.Published on December 25, 2013 by Courtney