5.0 out of 5 stars Great pedometer for its price
The Bowflex pedometer is definitely worth the price. Its easy to set, and the numbers are large enough for me to see without my reading glasses. Clips on easily to waistband and I have a choice of steps or miles for distance.
Published on September 30, 2011 by Tennis farmgal

1.0 out of 5 stars Inaccurate
I understand that this pedometer is cheap, but this is the 2nd one I have gotten in 3 weeks and neither one counts the steps accurately. The first one worked 4 out of 6 times used. The other two times I walked over 3 miles and it logged 1 step.

Published on May 25, 2012 by Mrs. D

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pedometer for its price, September 30, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Accurate for the price, October 8, 2011
This review is from: Bowflex Digital B-2 Pedometer (Sports)
- Records both steps and distance in miles
- I have used it for a couple workout now, it seems pretty accurate, but to be sure I need to take it to a track and try the distance out.
- Allows some adjustments as per the description, but it's a good basic pedometer.
- Feels more solid than an older one I had, and for the price, its hard to go wrong here. (at least the price I got it for on Amazon at the time)
- quick delivery

1.0 out of 5 stars Inaccurate, May 25, 2012
This review is from: Bowflex Digital B-2 Pedometer (Sports)

This is the replacement, and today is the 2nd time I have used it and it was off by almost 1 1/2 miles. That is a lot of steps/ distance to be inaccurate.

I guess I expected more from a company like Bowflex...

I would not waste my money on this if you are trying to keep track of your walking. I think I will stick with mapmywalk.com

UPDATED; I gave these one more shot and did a side by side comparison with my Omron pedometer on one hip and this on the other. Out of 9700+ steps, The Bowflex pedometer LOST over 7,700 steps. Are you kidding me? I even mapped the walk online just to make sure of the distance and sure enough, this was the case.

And it was sitting where it was supposed to and all that. I am very disappointed in the quality even if it wa cheap. So was my other one and it was far more accurate. The only reason I got this one was because my original does not covert to miles, but what is the point of having one that does, it if can't even count steps.. not even close...

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, it won't last., April 11, 2012
This review is from: Bowflex Digital B-2 Pedometer (Sports)
I'm currently using the pedometers to encourage my employees to walk more while working, and then whoever averages the highest number or steps wins. However, while they do keep an accurate number of steps the clip that holds the pedometer will break quite easily, which makes it useless once it happens. I'm really disappointed about my purchase for 3 "higher quality" pedometers compared to the average simplistic pedometer when they didn't even last more than 3 weeks.

4.0 out of 5 stars not too shabby, December 8, 2011
This review is from: Bowflex Digital B-2 Pedometer (Sports)
works well and is very easy to use, as far as i can tell it is also accurate. a good buy especially for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep on truckin', March 29, 2012
This review is from: Bowflex Digital B-2 Pedometer (Sports)
Good low tech, low cost solution to keeping track of your steps and estimated mileage during the day. Unlike other low tech pedometers I have used in the past, the bowflex seems to keep an accurate count of steps taken; not overly sensitive or undersensitive...just right.

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to use pedometer, June 8, 2012
This review is from: Bowflex Digital B-2 Pedometer (Sports)
I read reviews before i purchased this and they were pretty accurate. The only negative I read proved to be true and that is that the clip doesn't hold well unless the waistband is thick enough to hold it. I've popped mine off many times. But, it is rugged and takes the 'fall' well.... Worth the price!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy!, June 1, 2012
This review is from: Bowflex Digital B-2 Pedometer (Sports)
I purchased this pedometer for my boyfriend. It does not accurately measure steps or distance at all. We have tried it on walks outside, tried it while running on our treadmill, and even tried clipping it to our sneakers as recommended by his trainer. This pedometer records steps here and there, but it is not consistent at all. I would not spend the money on it if I were you!

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not like this, July 31, 2013
This review is from: Bowflex Digital B-2 Pedometer (Sports)
This pedometer was not reliable or accurate. I thought it would be fun to keep track of how much I walk, but this really work.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good pedo- cheap clip, July 30, 2013
This review is from: Bowflex Digital B-2 Pedometer (Sports)
We were looking for a good pedometer- nothing fancy, no computers, just something to count our steps. This unit worked well in that respect when worn correctly over the hipbone. But, after 8-10 wearings, we wondered why it kept coming off so easily. Upon closer inspection, we saw that the plastic clip had cracked and was no longer really providing a good grip on our belt or waistband. Our local Dollar Tree has pedometers for $1.00 and their clips have stood up to over a month of use so far. They aren't as accurate- tending to be a little less sensitive or too sensitive to register each step- but at least their clips haven't broken yet at one-eight of the cost.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›