For your convenience, the treadmill folds up for easy storage and also has a built-in three-speed fan, two bottle holders, and quick-speed keys for your added comfort and ease of use. A generously sized walking and running belt surface area measures 20 by 60 inches and features Bowflex's unique Strike Zone deck cushioning system for ultimate support, stability, and comfort during your lift-off and landing motions. Whether you're just starting to get in shape or are a seasoned athlete looking to stay in shape, the Series 7 is a diverse piece of equipment for your home with a speed range up to 11 miles per hour and an incline grade up to 12%, allowing you to customize your workout pace and program every time.
The LCD computer display allows you to track your heart rate and workout metrics while exercising.
A fold-up design allows for easy storage.
- 3.0 continuous-duty horsepower motor
- Speed range is 0.5-11 miles per hour/0.8-17.7 kilometers per hour
- 0-12% incline range
- Quick incline and quick-speed keys offer easy access to desired settings
- Fifteen workout programs: Manual, cardio, running, fat burn, speed interval jogger, hill intervals, 5K run with 12 intervals, heart strength/recovery test, calorie goal, distance goal, fat burn heart rate calculation, cardio heart rate calculation, body mass index (BMI) test, two custom programs
- Grip and telemetric heart rate monitors help measure your fitness level
- Skylight backlit LCD computer display
- Product Dimensions: 83 by 35 by 55.25 inches/211 by 89 by 140 centimeters
- Folded Product Dimensions: 40.87 by 35 by 65.5 inches/104 by 89 by 166 centimeters
- Machine Weight: 298 pounds/135 kilograms
- Maximum User Weight: 300 pounds/136 kilograms
- Power Requirements: 120VAC 15A non-GFI grounded outlet
- Strike Zone deck cushioning provides soft landing and firm lift-off
- Two-ply belt
- Rollers measure 2.5 inches/6.4 centimeters
- Walking/running surface area measures 20 inches wide by 60 inches long/51 by 152 centimeters
- Built-in three-speed fan
- Two bottle/cup holders
Frame - 15 years; motor - 10 years; parts - 2 years; electronics and labor - 1 year
What's in the Box?
Bowflex Series 7 treadmill, user's manual, warranty information
Walking is still considered one of the most beneficial cardiovascular exercises for people of all ages, body types, and fitness levels. As a fundamental form of aerobic training, walking has numerous physical benefits for the heart, lungs, and circulatory system, while also increasing muscle tone and burning fat calories. Treadmills provide a convenient way to regularly exercise in all weather conditions in the comfort and safety of your own home.
From beginners just starting an exercise regimen to advanced athletes looking to maintain their fitness level, anyone interested in getting and staying in shape can benefit greatly from regular use of a treadmill. Treadmills allow you to determine the pace, distance, and complexity of the workout based on your needs, all while watching television, talking on the telephone, or reading a magazine. Much easier on sensitive joints like the knees and hips, treadmill walking and running surfaces are typically long, padded platforms that allow ample room for a long stride and comfortable, low-impact walk or jog without the harsh contact of a concrete surface.
While many different types, styles, and price ranges of treadmills exist, many of them offer unique features like a fold-up design for easy storage, an electronic display monitor showing speed, distance, workout time, incline level, and burned calories, and EKG grip pulses to monitor the heart rate while exercising. Regardless of the simple to complex features you may choose, treadmills offer an array of aerobic exercise opportunities that will provide long-lasting beneficial cardiovascular results without a commute to the gym or a jog in the rain.