Bowflex Classic Strapless Heart Rate Monitor Watch (Black)
|Price:||$39.99 + $17.85 shipping|
|You Save:||$29.96 (43%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Strapless heart rate monitor watch for maximizing workout results
- Determines average and/or maximum heart rate with touch of a button
- Countdown timer and pacer mode/chronograph mode for interval training
- Extra-large LCD display; displays lowest, highest, and last 20 HR readings
- Lap recall for up to 42 laps; night vision mode
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Before exercising it worked fine, I got a reading every time.
After I started exercising, I wasn't able to get a reading at all, I tried dozens of times, I wet my fingers as the instructions suggested.. nothing...
Then I took the watch off, I put the pads of 2 fingers on my left hand on the metal back of the watch, and the two pads of my fingers on the right hand on the sensors as usual... it works this way almost every time..
Strange, but as long as it's working I'm happy, I just leave the watch on a table and pick it up when I want to check my HR.
It works great and isn't heavy. I like all of the features even though I only got it for reading my HR but feel I might eventually use some of the other features once I get a bit more in shape. It also looks like a regular watch so I can wear it anywhere.
It does the following:
- Anytime heart rate readings
- High and low target limits with alarm
- Time of day and calendar
- Dual time function (this means you can set it for another time zone as well as the one you are in)
- Night vision (backlight but I think if you hold the button down longer it will stay on)
- Daily alarm (I like this)
- Easy-to-read, large display
- Stopwatch and countdown timer
- Accurate ECG heart rate readings
- Water resistant
Overall, I am very satisfied with this purchase!
I recommend trying a different product.
Oh, and just try getting in touch with the company. If you think the incomprehensible instructions are confusing, just wait til you hear the phone menu.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
After seeing some negative reviews about the product, I was a little hesitant to buy this device. Still, I found it for very cheap and decided to take a minor gamble with it. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Trim Tram
The best I can say about this watch is it works as a watch. The heart rate monitoring function is awful. Read morePublished 19 months ago by James T
A very nice alternative to a chest strap HRM and at a very affordable price. Easy and intuitive settings and functions.Published 21 months ago by PhilB
I have been using this now for about a year.
It does do a good job or providing a heart rate if your skin is damp. If it is dry, no heart rate. Read more
The heart monitor did not register the heart rate once I started to exercise, when I contacted the seller I was referred to Bowflex, I did not purchase the unit from Bowflex and... Read morePublished on July 21, 2013 by Marian G.
I don't know what are the negative reviews are all about, I bought this watch online , used it and it is fantastic! fast response and feels very light on my wrist. Read morePublished on March 13, 2013 by Ahab