The machine also includes a leg press plate for your lower body, along with a five-position foot harness. All told, the Revolution supports more than 90 exercises, including a comprehensive core and abs workout. Other details include comfortable hand grips and a DVD workout video. The Revolution measures 65 by 38 by 73 inches (L x W x H) and offers a weight capacity of 300 pounds.
- Features Spiraflex resistance technology
- Includes 200 pounds of resistance, can be upgraded to 280 pounds
- Resistance curve provides a smooth and even feel
- Independent moving arms provide multiple angles
- Five-position foot harness
- Easy to move from one exercise to the next
- Each side works independently so two users can use the Revolution at the same time
- The resistance will follow the user's path of motion with its cable pulley system
- Will accommodate any fitness level; can be used in five-pound increments up to 300 pounds
- Synthetic cables offer a 46-inch cable travel
- Workout Area: 84 x 64 inches
- Assembled Weight: 235 pounds
- Assembled Dimensions: 65 by 38 by 73 inches (L x W x H)
SpiraFlex resistance technology provides a polished, consistent resistance through the entire range of motion.
What's in the Box?
Revolution FT home gym, squat harness, multi-point foot harness, instructional DVD
Ten-year warranty on all parts
The Revolution FT offers a resistance range of 10 to 200 pounds.