The Bowflex Sport features over 60 exercises for both strength training and cardiovascular workout. You can build your back and shoulders with the lat tower, your glutes, hamstrings, and quads with the lower pulley/squat station, and all the muscles of your legs with the included leg extension/curl station. Plus, the seat rail slides for aerobic rowing. It also provides handgrip/ankle cuffs for custom workouts.
The Sport utilizes Bowflex's patented Power Rods, which provide resistance, or weight, that feels as good as or better than free weights--but without the inertia or risk of joint pain usually associated with free weights.
The Sport folds to a compact size (52 by 38 inches) and includes transport wheels for easy storage.
They're precisely manufactured from a high-tech composite material under the highest quality control measures, then sheathed and tested four separate times to ensure quality and durability. The Power Rod units are so strong, you can flex them repeatedly but you won't be able to wear them out. In fact, they're so strong, Bowflex backs them with its No-Time-Limit Warranty free replacement offer.
- More than 60 gym-quality exercises
- 210 pounds of Power Rod Resistance standard--upgradeable up to 310 or 410 pounds
- Lat tower with angled lat bar--build back and shoulder muscles quickly with this integrated tower
- Lower pulley/squat station--use this station to do squats and build your glutes, hamstrings and quads
- Leg extension/leg curl attachment to develop strong, muscular legs
- Adjustable seat with polyurethane cushion
- Sliding seat rail for aerobic rowing, leg presses and seated leg curls
- Triple function hand-grip/ankle cuffs
- Multiple cable/pulley positions for custom workouts
- Owner's manual/fitness guide
- Dimensions: 38 by 90 by 90 inches
- Workout area: 100 by 80 inches
- Folds to a compact size (52 by 38 inches) and includes transport wheels for easy storage
About Home Gyms
While offering the convenience of working out in the comfort and privacy of your own home, home gyms also allow you to focus on specific routines without having to wait in line or switch between a complex array of machines. In addition to improving strength, power, coordination, and muscular endurance, weight training can enhance weight reduction, enhance the immune and cardiovascular systems, and help prevent injuries. In general, home gym machines are compact units designed to strengthen and exercise many parts of the body. While no single home gym can provide a complete strength training solution, they are a convenient way to combine many exercises into a single unit. Some home gyms focus exclusively on upper-body workouts, while other, more advanced units focus on upper- and lower-body conditioning.
Five-year limited warranty on materials and workmanship