It has twelve intensity settings to tailor your workout specifically to your fitness and comfort level while six electronic functions allow you to track your speed, time, distance, calories burned, calories per minute, and total steps taken during your workout. Three LCD readout windows allow you to see your workout time, speed, and distance easily. Large footboards alongside the tread belts make starting or stopping exercise safe and easy. The speed of the TC1000 adjusts from 0.5 to 3.8 miles per hour for a casual stroll to serious power walking.
|The TC1000 allows you to track your workout time, speed, and distance while exercising.|
- Maximum Walking Speed: 0.5 to 3.8 mph (0 to 6.1 kph)
- Resistance Range: 0 - 12
- Electronic Functions: Speed, distance and time
- Dimensions: 46"L x 28.5" W x 55.25"H (117 L x 72 W x 140 H cm)
- Assembled Weight: 185 pounds (84 kg)
- Maximum Capacity: 300 pounds (136 kg)
- Transport wheels
What's in the Box?
Bowflex Treadclimber TC1000 cardio machine, user's manual, warranty information
Motor - 1 year; parts - 1 year; electronics - 1 year; hydraulics - 1 year