It has twelve intensity settings to tailor your workout specifically to your fitness and comfort level while six electronic functions allow you to track your speed, time, distance, calories burned, calories per minute, and total steps taken during your workout. Five LCD readout windows allow you to see all vital workout stats easily. Large footboards alongside the tread belts make starting or stopping exercise safe and easy. The speed of the TC3000 adjusts from 0.7 to 4.0 miles per hour for a casual stroll to serious power walking.
|The TC3000 features an LCD screen display to track your speed, time, distance, calories burned, calories per minute, and total steps taken.|
- Maximum speed: 0.7-4.0 miles per hour/1.1-6.4 kilometers per hour
- Resistance range: 0-12 levels
- Electronic functions: speed, distance, time, calories per minute, total calories, and total steps
- Computer indicator shows calories per minute and total calories burned
- Ergonomic console provides easy accessibility to water bottles and magazines
- Dimensions: 46 inches long by 28.5 inches wide by 55.25 inches tall (117 by 72 by 140 centimeters)
- Assembled weight: 185 pounds/84 kilograms
- Maximum user capacity: 300 pounds/136 kilograms
What's in the Box?
Bowflex Treadclimber TC3000 cardio machine, user's manual, warranty information
Motor - 3 years; parts - 2 years; electronics - 2 years; hydraulics - 1 year