Whether you're just starting to get in shape or are a seasoned athlete, Bowflex's Treadclimber TC5000 Cardio Machine is an ultimate home fitness machine that offers an array of electronics and features to push your workout to the next level. Similar in function to a treadmill, this low-impact machine is engineered to burn fat without pounding your joints. It has unique dual treadles (rather than a single belt area surface) that rise up to cushion each step. This design eliminates the jarring impact of hard, flat surfaces and reduces the joint and muscle strain that can be part of other workout machines.
It has twelve intensity settings to tailor your workout specifically to your fitness and comfort level while six electronic functions allow you to track your speed, time, distance, calories burned, calories per minute, and total steps taken during your workout. Five LCD readout windows allow you to see all vital workout stats easily. Large footboards alongside the tread belts make starting or stopping exercise safe and easy. The speed of the TC5000 adjusts from 0.7 to 4.0 miles per hour for a casual stroll to serious power walking. A wireless chest strap is included to monitor your heart rate while working out.
Specifications and Key Features:
|The TC5000 features an LCD screen display to track your speed, distance, total steps, time, calories per minute, total calories, climb indicator, and heart rate.|
- Maximum speed: 0.7 to 4.0 miles per hour/1.1 to 6.4 kilometers per hour
- Resistance range: 0 to 12 levels
- Electronic functions: Speed, distance, total steps, time, calories per minute, total calories, climb indicator, and heart rate
- Wireless heart rate monitor display shows heart rate at a glance for optimal fat burning (machine includes wireless chest strap monitor)
- Computer indicator shows calories per minute and total calories burned
- Quick start feature remembers your last weight and resistance settings
- Ergonomic console provides easy accessibility to water bottles and magazines
- Climb indicator visually tracks your elevation gain in feet
- Dimensions: 46 inches long by 30 inches wide by 55.25 inches tall (117 by 76 by 140 centimeters)
- Assembled weight: 185 pounds/84 kilograms
- Maximum user capacity: 300 pounds/136 kilograms
- Tailor your workout specifically to your fitness and comfort level--from beginner to elite athlete--with 12 intensity settings
- Get motivated with the climb indicator that displays every 100 feet of elevation
- Calorie-burn calculations are based on body weight and intensity inputs (in addition to distance and speed) for greater accuracy
- Powerful commercial-grade motor for years of trouble-free use
- Starting or stopping exercise is safe and easy with large footboards along tread belts
- Some assembly is required
What's in the Box?
Bowflex Treadclimber TC5000 cardio machine, chest strap monitor, user's manual, warranty information
Motor - 5 years; parts - 3 years; electronics - 3 years; hydraulics - 2 years
Reduce your exercise time with a super-efficient, low-impact workout. The TreadClimber TC5000 has twelve (12) intensity settings make it easy to tailor your workout specifically to your fitness and comfort level - from beginner to elite athlete - with speeds that adjust from 0.7 to 4.0 mph. Fully integrated electronics, including a wireless heart rate monitor, enable you to monitor every vital aspect of your workout - and achieve maximum results. Eight (8) state-of-the-art electronic functions monitor every aspect of your workout, including Speed, Time, Distance, Calories Burned, Calories-Per-Minute and Total Steps. A Climb Indicator displays every 100-feet of elevation gain. Calorie-burn calculations are based on body weight and intensity inputs - in addition to distance and speed - for greater accuracy. This machine also includes a powerful commercial-grade motor for years of trouble-free use. Large footboards alongside tread-belts make starting or stopping exercise safe & easy and six (6) bright, easy-to-see LED readouts allow operation in any lighting.