The Xtreme SE is outfitted with a number of workout stations, including a lat tower with an angled lat bar for building back and shoulder muscles; an abdominal crunch shoulder harness; a three-position lower pulley/squat station for building your glutes, hamstrings, and quads; and a leg extension/curl attachment. And dedicated lifters will dig the adjustable cable and pulley system, which lets you change your resistance angle to target exercises more efficiently to certain muscle groups. Other details include five-way handgrip and ankle cuffs, an ergonomic adjustable seat with a polyurethane cushion, and a reinforced X-shaped base for maximum stability. The Xtreme SE measures 49 by 81 by 62 inches (W x H x D) and carries a seven-year limited warranty.
|The Xtreme SE offers an ergonomic adjustable seat with a polyurethane cushion for added back support while exercising.|
- 210 pounds of Power Rod Resistance offers the benefits of free weights without the inertia or risk of joint pain; upgradeable up to 310 pounds / 140 kg or 410 pounds / 186 kg
- Lat tower with Angled Lat Bar for building back and shoulder muscles quickly
- Abdominal Crunch Shoulder Harness help build strong, defined abs
- 3-Position Lower pulley/squat station to build your glutes, hamstrings, and quads
- Leg extension/leg curl attachment will help develop strong, muscular legs.
- Ergonomic adjustable seat with polyurethane cushion provides added back support for leg exercises and knee support for lat exercises
- Compact size for smaller workout space; reinforced "X"-shaped base for maximum stability
- Five-way hand-grip/ankle cuffs are designed to add flexibility and performance to any workout; functions include a regular grip, non-grip cuff, ankle cuff, foot cuff, and a shoulder cuff
- Multiple cable/pulley positions are designed to change your angle of resistance and increase the effectiveness of many exercises
- Owner's manual/fitness guide comes complete with detailed instructions for each exercise
- Exercises Available: 60+
- Standard Weight Resistance: 210 pounds / 95 kg
- Attachments and Accessories: Leg Attachment, Lat Tower, Squat Station, Ab Crunch Accessory, Shoulder Harness
- Adjustable Main Pulley System: Built-in (4-position adjustable pulleys)
- Machine Height: 6' 11" (211 cm)
- Machine Length: 5' 2" (158 cm)
- Machine Width: 4' 1" (125 cm)
Bowflex machines are warranted to the original purchaser. Bowflex® home gyms limited warranties cover all defects in material or workmanship but do not cover commercial use or misuse by the consumer. The Power Rod units have a no-time-limit warranty. If you wear them out, Bowflex will replace them for free.
About Home Gyms
While offering the convenience of working out in the comfort and privacy of your own home, home gyms also allow you to focus on specific routines without having to wait in line or switch between a complex array of machines. In addition to improving strength, power, coordination, and muscular endurance, weight training can enhance weight reduction, enhance the immune and cardiovascular systems, and help prevent injuries. In general, home gym machines are compact units designed to strengthen and exercise many parts of the body. While no single home gym can provide a complete strength training solution, they are a convenient way to combine many exercises into a single unit. Some home gyms focus exclusively on upper-body workouts, while other, more advanced units focus on upper- and lower-body conditioning.