Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cat Stevens
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

on May 12, 2007
For me this was a must have item because of what this artists contribution to the music industy ment to me in the 70's. and listening to these discs was like a revisiting my younger days. Also included are many previously unreleased cuts and many of his earlier works which i am now hearing for the first time. Easy listening catchy melodys and deep meaninful lyrics. Its good to see that this music is finally being released after all these years.
on August 27, 2007
If you love the music of Cat Stevens then you will appreciate this collection. The CDs come in a 90 page book that gives a lot of insights into the man, Steven Dementre Georgiou, who took the stage name Cat Stevens and after becoming a muslim changed his name to Yusuf Islam. The music on the four CDs follow his musical journey that led him to his faith of God through the teachings of the Quran.
on August 28, 2008
I ordered this expecting... I'm not sure. What I got was a whole bunch of songs I had never heard before. It was a nice suprise. Cat Stevens was quite prolific in the 60's and 70's. There are treats such as "I love my dog" in addition to better known hits as "Peace train" and "Father & Son" (studio and Live)

If you just want "Morning Has Broken" and "Another Saturday Night" stick with "Greatest Hits" but if you want a more complete look at the Artist, then The Box Set is what you want.
VINE VOICEon July 16, 2013
On The Road To Find Out was first released back in 2001 around the time that Cat's back catalog was being remastered and re-released by Universal/A&M. The album features all of Cat's hits and well as a some rarities and unreleased performances. I'm a little disappointed that the rarities and unreleased songs weren't released as bonus cuts on the remastered albums. I also wish that Saturnight had been released on cd in full. Still, the box set does a great job of collecting some of Cat's rarer stuff into one spot such as If You Want to Sing Out, Sing Out, the studio version of Another Saturday Night and Crab Dance. That means that if you buy this, you can bypass a number of "Best Of's" that are out there on the market with one or two rarities. Two Fine People from Greatest Hits is still only available there but pretty much everything else is available here.
on February 26, 2014
this is an awesome album it is fun and enjoyable to listen to. the best songs on this album are

disc 1

10. (Remember The Days Of The) Old Schoolyard
12. (I Never Wanted) To Be A Star
18. Father And Son(Live)
19. God Is The Light

if you have not listened to this album then i recommend you do
on July 9, 2008
I must confess that I'm a very big fan of Cat Stevens. This collection satisfied me completely. The only thing I miss about this collection is one or two of my favorite songs (Rubylove, Two fine people) but all in all, I'm extremely happy I got hold of this collection.
on April 16, 2009
I'm happy with my purchase. Although the set was a bit expensive for me, it's in excellent condition...I love it, (I'm listening to it right now!) and I recommend this seller. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Delma Z Ramos
on September 9, 2008
This is worth it just for the song "If You Want to Sing Out" from the cult film Harold and Maude, that is almost impossible to find anywhere else. I've wanted that song for years.
on January 10, 2010
loved cat Stevens since i was about 10 years old. been a fan for about 40 years. a classic musician
on September 7, 2008
This boxed set of Cat Steven's music is worth every penny. It satisfies from the first track to the last. More boxed sets should be so fulfilling.