- Size (LWH): 7.68 inches, 3.35 inches, 0.39 inches
BoxWave EverTouch Capacitive iPad Stylus - Touch Screen Stylus with Ultra Durable FiberMesh Fabric Tip for Apple iPad Air, iPad mini 2 w/ Retina (2013), iPad 4, iPhone 5s / 5, iPhone 4S, Nexus 7, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S4, Touchscreen Stylus for All Devices (Jet Black)
|Sale:||$7.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$17.45 (70%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Available in Bold Orange, Crimson Red, Jet Black, Lunar Blue, Metallic Silver, or Rose Pink color
- FiberMesh Tip is a tightly woven conductive material that is highly durable and resistant to tearing and breaking
- The result is ultra accurate and responsive performance, including the ability to work at any screen angle with less pressure required for each movement
- Package includes 3 clip-on lanyard attachments: 3.5mm headphone jack attachment, 3.5mm headphone jack with an elastic coil for screen use while attached, Charm clip for attachment to key chains, charms, or bracelets
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
FiberMesh(TM): Stylus Innovation
Breakthrough in stylus technology: The FiberMesh tip is precisely engineered with an extremely soft yet durable conductive woven fiber.
The FiberMesh tip is the longest lasting stylus tip on the market today. Designed to the perfect length and weight, the EverTouch Capacitive Stylus is built to last.
One Touch Response
A single press of the EverTouch to the screen will pull up your app of choice. More response. Less frustration.
Three included lanyards offer storage solutions:
- 2" lanyard
- 12" lanyard with elastic coil
- Charm ring for key chains
Size: EverTouch Stylus | Color: Jet Black
Top Customer Reviews
So, at my co-worker's suggestion, I ordered the BoxWave stylus. It's a thousand times better. The tip is more firm and rounded, so it doesn't move while using it. It feels more like a real pen, instead of a bad paintbrush. I suppose it costs a few bucks more, but it's worth it. Going from the Pogo Sketch to the BoxWave was like going from a Toyota Yaris to an Audi R8.
Actually, that's insulting to the Toyota...
I'm an artist by trade. I already have a few Wacom tablets. So when it was suggested i give drawing on the iPad a try -- I scoffed. The iPad doesn't have sensitivity like the Wacom tablets do, so I couldn't conceive that it would be good for anything beyond hangman or tic-tac-toe. Of course I was wrong. Crazy wrong.
The lack of sensitivity is an issue, but another stylus manufacturer has developed an algorithm that mimics sensitivity -- hopefully Apple will embrace this tech and implement it later on.
In the meantime, i learned to love drawing on my iPad; i loved being able to do quick little doodles and email them off to friends or clients... and while it takes some getting used to, you are capable of some remarkable detail.
Which is where using a stylus comes in.
Since I was initially clueless as to what to do with my iPad -- it also hadn't occurred to me to use a stylus for drawing. Here I was honing my finger-painting skills and then I watched as my friend casually whipped out her iPad and Pogo stylus and started doodling away. My jaw nearly dropped; what a revelation!
I ordered the exact same stylus she was using, the Pogo Sketch. When it arrived and I started drawing with it I was less than pleased; the tip is sort of this prickled velcro-y like fabric that is stuffed with foam rubber. It's pliant, and I didn't feel very in control with it -- by that I mean I couldn't be completely precise in where it would make contact with the screen. I felt it was just too mushy.
Then I ordered Boxwave's stylus. This was a vast improvement.Read more ›
1. The Pogo tip is soft like a sponge so it moves back and forth (often I thought the tip would fall off) and it requires too much pressure on the iPad. The Boxwave tip is a firmer and smoother material and is rounded; it does not require as much pressure for the iPad to consistently recognize it. The tip also does not move around when writing. Great for drawing and handwriting recognition.
2. The Pogo stylus is too thin so it is very difficult to use for extended periods especially with the extra pressure it requires; the hand get fatigued quickly. I stopped using the Pogo after the first couple of days. The Boxwave is the right thickness and weight so on the iPad it feels like using a pencil or a pen.
3. The plastic clip on the Pogo broke off the first day. The Boxwave has a stronger metal clip.
4. The Boxwave stylus has a removable, short lanyard that attaches the pen to the headphone jack of the iPad so you don't lose it. (but you do have to pull it out to use because the lanyard is not long enough). The Pogo stylus has no lanyard.
The Boxwave stylus is definitely worth the extra money and it comes in four different colors.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Still works well. No problems and it is used all of the time. Matches the cover for my mini iPad. Love the length.Published 19 hours ago by JEANETTA MCDUFFIE
Very disappointed. I bought one a few weeks ago, then another one and a set of replacement tips (The first was for my wife). Read morePublished 3 days ago by x
I've had it for a week and used it 4-6 hours a day ... Great product. I wish I could remove the post on top ... Read morePublished 5 days ago by Garry W Ervin
It is a nice ink pen with stylus end, but I thought it was a finer point stylus. I am keeping it, but description should be more clear,Published 5 days ago by LaLucy TN
Ordered the same slimline stylus in january 2015. Apparently the slimline style from boxwave has changed. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Cassandra M.
I have had my stylus for just under two years. I don't use it all that often -- a few times of week to highlight a PDF on my iPad -- but have found that the mesh has degraded... Read morePublished 8 days ago by MP
This is the second one I've had. I'm writing this review with it. I love it!Published 8 days ago by Amazon Customer