5.0 out of 5 stars Boxcar Children
I'm 68 years old and the Boxcar Children books are the only books I remember reading as a child. I went to private school and our teachers who were Benedictine nuns, introduced us to these books in first grade as we were learning to read. Then later, after we'd learned to read we were allowed to check them out of the school library. I remember these books as being so...
Published on November 16, 2010 by Bonnie

2.0 out of 5 stars Accessories not worth it
The cardboard boxcar shelf for the books was not worth the extra money. You couldn't stand the books up straight in it to read the title. Had I known that I would not have purchased this product. I would have rather looked at garage sales and bought used books.
Published 10 months ago by Stephie

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The Boxcar Children, October 28, 2012
Lynn Maloney (pawling, ny United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Boxcar Children Bookshelf (The Boxcar Children Mysteries, Books 1-12) (Paperback)
I teach second grade and every year I read the first book in the Boxcar children series. I am always amazed at the reception that this 'older" book gets from my students. They absolutely love it and can't wait to hear the next chapter. Then, of course, they are looking for more titles in the series and so this year I decided to buy this 12 book set that comes in a cute little boxcar. The books keep flying off the shelf! What a great way to keep kids reading!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set, March 12, 2012
My second grader LOVES this book set. It came quickly and the train box was a big hit and keeps the books organized.

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter loved it!, January 1, 2012
Grandmother's best gift---the smile on their little faces when you have gotten them something they want! Only drawback--who knew that there are over 120 books in this series????

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, August 19, 2011
We purchased this for our esl daughter and she has enjoyed them very much. Nice sturdy box they came in. We've noticed that this is the only box set available. I'd say it was worth every penny we spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, April 22, 2011
Loved these books as a child and they brought back the memories when I got them. Also love the traincar style box they come in. A must have! Fast ship! Thanks!

2.0 out of 5 stars Accessories not worth it, February 1, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars they loved it, February 17, 2011
My grandchildren loved the books. They had read one of the series and requested more. Now they can't get enought.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect gift for niece!, January 22, 2012
Wonderful book set that I loved as a child. This great set will make a perfect gift for my niece's birthday! The boxcar box is icing on the cake, that's for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Boxcar Children, January 18, 2012
My 6 year old granddaughter absolutely loves these books. Since Christmas she is already made it to book 3. This was a fantastic purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars yahoooo, January 13, 2012
C. Wilson (SCAPPOOSE, OR USA) - See all my reviews
Oh my Gosh,these are the books I read as a child. Their lives were different than mine,
I was enchanted with them !
What a surprise to see the whole set.

class of 66

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›

The Boxcar Children Bookshelf (The Boxcar Children Mysteries, Books 1-12)
The Boxcar Children Bookshelf (The Boxcar Children Mysteries, Books 1-12) by Gertrude Chandler Warner (Paperback - September 1, 2010)
$59.99 $35.99