5.0 out of 5 stars These are great
I love these.
They are the best woman's hankies I have found in over three years of searching for good ones. They are very soft, well made, attractive; made with high quality material, accurately cut and a decent size. Quality workmanship. Don't be alarmed they smell really bad, kind of moldy and chemically - it goes away the first wash.
Published on April 2, 2010 by CJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing.
I bought this from Amazon online after reading the enthusiastic reviews for this one and the negative reviews for the competition. But later figured out that I could have gotten something cheaper and nicer for less at Target.

Published on April 30, 2011 by E. Baker

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great, April 2, 2010
I love these.

4.0 out of 5 stars What ever happened to hankies?, October 1, 2010
This review is from: Boxed Fancy 6 pc. Ladies Cotton Handkerchiefs (Apparel)
It is just plain wasteful to use disposable tissues when these things are so easy to use and wash. I carry two of these around in my purse and leave the other four at home, with one by my bed, a couple in the bathroom and one in my underwear drawer. I always have one handy and they are soft, large enough, and of course, highly washable. I was worried I might have trouble with them staining but they've come out perfectly clean every time. They don't seem cheap or too thin, although the edges on some of mine don't lay flat. I guess you're supposed to iron them. I love the beautiful designs on these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and soft., November 12, 2011
H. Clapper (Manchester, KY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Boxed Fancy 6 pc. Ladies Cotton Handkerchiefs (Apparel)
Each cost me 2.67, with free shipping. The free shipping might not be in effect, I know I was pleasantly surprised when I inspected the invoice. I bought this set with another set of 6, different design, same brand (Selini). The embroidery on these didn't appear to be as well stitched as the other design, only time will tell if they lose many threads. However, I really like them, because they are soft, the plain border (that you can't see from the picture) is rather attractive, and they are still a much better quality than others I have found in this price range. Each measures approximately 11.5 inches square. They arrived packaged in the box you see, plus a gift box, for repackaging them as gifts I presume, after airing, or adding other items.

A previous reviewer mentioned Target being a good source for nice plain ones, but they are not currently sold through their online store when I looked. (No local Target.) For those looking to use them as tissue, the design location of the flowers means that folding it down to a small book fold might cause your nose to possibly come in contact with edges of the embroidery, in the center fold. You can just skip the center fold, and still have 3-4 folds to use. Almost all fancy ladies handkerchiefs are like this, so I did not buy them with this purpose in mind. I don't know anything about the 'use, wad, stick in pocket' version I have seen before, as I can't imagine actually doing that with any substance.

Watery eyes, sneezing, wrapping a fruit to go, picking up something you don't want to get fingerprints all over, blotting your face, or offering them to a crying person, would all be fine. Drying your hands on just one of these would be impractical. I have seen thicker flannel types for sale here on Amazon that would work perfect for that purpose, and they are available in organic cotton. I would purchase this brand, and from this seller, again with no hesitation.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but smelly, June 2, 2010
I ordered this set of handkerchiefs as a gift for my mom. The hankies are thin cotton with attractive floral embroidery. I had to take them out of the original packaging and let them air out for a few days, as they had a very unpleasant odor about them. Since they were a gift for someone else, I can't report as to how well they hold up after laundering. The price was good, though, and the embroidery is cute. I'd consider them a bargain - especially with free shipping.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing., April 30, 2011
This review is from: Boxed Fancy 6 pc. Ladies Cotton Handkerchiefs (Apparel)

Pros: Handkerchiefs are much nicer on both your nose and on the environment than paper tissues. I tried them a few years ago as an experiment, and I wouldn't think of going back. This particular handkerchief has a nice embroidered design on it that will help you tell yours from someone else's if you live in a multi-handkerchief-user household. It is also reasonably soft.

Cons: The overall size of the handkerchief is MUCH smaller than I expected. When you factor in the embroidery (which takes up 1/8 of the space), this handkerchief is only HALF the area of a normal handkerchief, and I almost have to carry two of them around to get through the day. The softness is OK, but I own others that are softer. Price was about 3X what I paid elsewhere for plain handkerchiefs.

5.0 out of 5 stars good " hankie", January 4, 2011
Edward Mclaughlin "gift giver" (mission viejo, california United States) - See all my reviews
I know a good "hankie" when I see one and this is one of the best- soft and good size. I immediately reordered. I could give these as a gift. Packaged in a nice box- like the old days. Thank you seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine quality; small and handy, January 26, 2013
exalt80 (Brooklyn, NY) - See all my reviews
I like this pack of hankies because they're smaller than the usual "man"-sized ones, which are a bit bulky for a pocket of a woman's jacket or pair of pants. So they're a bit more unremarkable/discreet than pulling out a huge tablecloth to blow your nose. They have pretty embroideries on them that make it easier to keep track of them as well as being decorative. They shrink a bit in the wash but keep up their quality. I'd buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars hankies, December 7, 2011
These cotton ladies handkerchiefs are very nice and soft. great to put in a purse and carry around. wash and use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great handkerchiefs!, January 26, 2011
I bought these for a friend who loves them. She says they are just the right size, soft and sturdy. I don't know what the problem was with some other buyers finding an odor, these were completely odorless.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PEOPLE!, April 9, 2011
The folks at this company saved my behind BIG time! Needed gift sent overnight but put order in too late. One call to shipper and he caught truck, packaged my item and got it out RIGHT THEN! If not for the caring of the guy on the phone and his going the VERY extra measure, it wouldn't have arrived On time for Christmas. That's right! Like they weren't busy enough at that time! I recieved perfect product Christmas eve due ONLY their great service and caring. How many sellers will do THAT?!? I thank them all so very much and need I say YES I will use again and recommend highly.

Boxed Fancy 6 pc. Ladies Cotton Handkerchiefs