5.0 out of 5 stars Good value
I purchased these handkerchiefs because I was sick and tired of seeing my husband's old, worn out work handkerchiefs. The package came and the handkerchief's were soft, sturdy, perfect for him to take to work and a good value for the price.
Published on October 19, 2012 by JaggerNY

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit thinner and not as soft as expected, but nice
I like the embroidery on the hanky's. The hanky's were a bit thinner fabric than I expected and not as soft. But for the price, they're ok and they'll work fine.
Published 12 months ago by MAX FERREIRA

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, October 19, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars No hanky panky!, December 11, 2012
htownhman "htownhman" (Houston, TX United States) - See all my reviews
What can I say? They are hankies, white and they work! They were my 10 yo son's least favorite Xmas gift ever!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Larger size nice, November 19, 2013
Karla K. (The Woodlands, TX) - See all my reviews
Dad loved the larger size which I guess it difficult to find in stores. Love it that my daddy is still "old school" and uses a handkerchief. There's not much left to buy him and he really liked the look and feel of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and sturdy, November 19, 2012
The handkerchiefs were soft right out of the box and have held up to being used. The embroidered letter is clear and easy to read. They are well constructed and I can't find any dangling threads.

4.0 out of 5 stars 3 pc. hankerchiefs, January 2, 2014
Late holiday purchase. With 4 different letters, I was hoping they all would arrive on time. Pleasant surprise - not only was the order on time and correct, the handkerchiefs were greatly appreciated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift, December 26, 2013
I got these last year too for grandson for Christmas. He loves them. Also, this is the only place I could find that had the Letter J. Very good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Handkerchiefs are made of quality cloth, June 23, 2014
The handkerchiefs are made of quality cloth. My husband can see through his old handkerchiefs. It was time to buy these for an early Father's Day present. The only thing that I didn't like was the placement of the monogrammed initial. No matter how we folded it, the letter was either on a fold or right in the middle. I always thought that the initial should be in a lower corner ~ but these were placed weird. Would I suggest this item to someone else? Probably. As long as they either didn't get the monogrammed ones or they didn't care about the placement of the initial.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice - could be thicker, January 25, 2013
I got these for my husband for Christmas since he has been wanting some handkerchiefs for a while. They very nice, soft cotton and the embroidery is well done. They could stand to be a little thicker though; They are good quality, but a little extra "plushness" would be nice.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit thinner and not as soft as expected, but nice, November 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!!, July 13, 2014
Very nice item!!! Fast service!!

Boxed 3 pc. Initial Cotton Handkerchiefs