Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on March 2, 2012
i always read the reviews of a product. last couple of items i purchased were totally the opposite. good cotton underwear, but legs too short. they curl up and have no shape at all. be carefull, everything will fall out. i do not recommend!
on February 5, 2013
These just don't fit like other companies mediums. They are much tighter everywhere but in the waste. Bought some Dockers and Jockey's that I much prefer at the same time.
on January 7, 2013
Very disappointed. If you are looking for a comfortable loose fit,
look elsewhere! Design, esp. that of fly, leaves a lot to desire.
VINE VOICEon August 10, 2013
Despite the fact that these fit a little tightly, they are still very comfortable.

I had an older set of Hugo Boss that was even tighter than these! They really do seem designed for the svelt. I am considered skinny, by no means a big guy or anything. I got medium and felt as though I could have possibly gotten a size larger and it would equate what I have with Calvin Klein, Puma, or Docker briefs.

Be aware of your own size. If you feel you fall in between two sizes, probably best to get the larger size.
on August 15, 2014
The distance between the split in the legs and the top of the waistband is much smaller than in other underwear I have owned. This requires me to wear them lower than I prefer to, and because of this, I would not purchase them again.

The legs seem to be slightly stretched out after a few months of wearing and washing them intermittently, so the legs are loose around my thighs. I do have skinny legs, but this seemed to get worse in the wash (warm/cold wash cycle, gentle/low heat dry).
on June 23, 2013
...the one star already provides a clue that nothing favorable will come from this pen, A. elastic waistband is flimsy it rolls and pinches bad. B. Yes, the length of the legs does not match the photo also they just flop they do not close around the leg. They definitely will go into storage only to be worn in dire emergencies.
on October 9, 2013
They fit around the waist correctly but the leg openings only fit when I first put them on. By time I've worn them a while, the leg openings loosen up and do not hug my thigh anymore. Look rather ridiculous. Like I said these are OK, but I've worn much better under ware.
on April 2, 2013
They feel nice, but they run pretty small. My husband wears a 29/30 pant and these were too tight around his waist. I ended up getting him a Medium, instead. The fabric is good, though. Overall, they're just cotton boxer briefs...not really riot-inciting.
on February 26, 2013
Bought these for my 16yo son, who is very fashion conscious. These fit him very well, and he finds them flattering enough to want to wear them daily. Hes' told me that these are the most comfortable boxer briefs he's ever worn! That's good enough for me!
on October 4, 2013
very well made boxers. great quality and construction. for my own personal fit, the boxers run a little small. i like to wear my underwear very loose and this is a little to snug for my personal preference. but still one of my favorites.