Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Boy Eats Girl” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 43% off the $14.98 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Boy Eats Girl
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
1) The actors could act. Other than a few of the actors who little a little long in the tooth to be playing high school kids, everything was fine.
2) It was nice to see a zombie infestation resulting from a voodoo incident, instead of from outer space or some chemical or viral infection.
3) The plot was good, and didn't stray hardly at all with sub-plots involving secondary characters, unless it tied into the main storyline. Grace is working at a catholic church, cleaning and rehabbing much of the insides and catacombs in the basement levels. She finds the book by accident, and then later when she needs it, she sneaks it out of the church.
4) The blood and gore was plentiful. People are getting killed & eaten left and right on screen for all your gratuitous pleasure. During the blood drenched finale, a character ends up driving what I will call a "tree / wood chipper on wheels" and to fight off the attacking zombie mob, she drives right into it. Many a leg and arm are sent flying as the zombies are pretty much "chewed up and spit out."
5) The zombies in this flick are "Snyder Runners." They don't stalk or shamble, they just run to attack their next victim.
6) The cure, the cure, the cure. There really aren't a lot of zombie flicks where a zombie can be cured after turning. Nathan, the zombie / hero lead whose well-intentioned mom brought back from the dead, is cured of his condition. A few times in the movie, he gave in to his carnal urges and killed and ate a few people.Read more ›
But that ended up being a very good thing a solid mix of comedy, violence and lots of blood. It is a movie about zombies after all. Its great how they are all mixed together at key times during the movies with the characters in peril or about to being eaten. The comedy comes in and relieves the tension. Its basically about a guy that witnesses what he believes his best friend (Samantha Mumba) out on the town with another guy. Its a big deal for him because he sees what he believes is her "helping" the guy out in the car...even though that isnt what happens.
So he goes and tries to hang himself in desparation while doing so his mom comes in and knocks something over thereby killing him. It didnt look like he was actually going to go through with it. But anyways his mom finds a voodoo book that has things about reanimation. She steals it of course without knowing that something is missing in the book. He wakes up and suddenly has no feeling, an insatiable thrist and of course a hunger for human flesh. He bites the school's resident jerk while on football field after he seems him with his "girl". I only say that way because she seems to not have a problem getting down with just about anyone.
All hell breaks loose after that i could go on and everything. But its better to witness the rest of the mayhem that ensues on your own. Its worthy of nothing else at least a rent and after that i believe. If you go into the movie without any preconcieved notions on the movie that you will enjoy it. I had a blast with this one and clocking in at 80 minutes it isnt too long and will keep your attention for the time your watching it.
I bought Boy Eats Girl in a movie six pack DVD at my local Walmart for only five dollars. I wasn't expecting much from the movie. It starts out a little slow for the first twenty minutes, and then I was hooked on it. It is a combination of Shaun of the Dead and My Boyfriend's Back.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this movie. But, I want the soundtrack. Can't find it here. Can someone help?Published 4 months ago by LaCresha Lawson
good book ....a little to much background tho ....slow at timesPublished 7 months ago by robert a. fuller
Teen angst and zombies, how appropriate. It also has the feel of a revenge film with bullies who need a comeuppance. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Einsatz
Finally, a Manx Zombie film worthy of our attention. Manx means Isle of Mann, the island in the Irish sea with the odd and antique relationship to the rest of the United Kingdom. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Andy McKinney
Product arrived early & in great condition. I have not had a chance to view this movie yet so I can not comment on it's content or how well it plays.Published 21 months ago by Jimmy C.
Wasn't the greatest movie, but wasn't terrible either. Had an interesting story. Didn't really care much for it though. Three starsPublished on January 19, 2014 by thefallen6996