Law & Order 7 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Memo From the Dark Side When a war veteran is found dead in a parking garage, all signs lead to a law professor whose past work as a lawyer for the Department of Justice unveils torture during wartime.
2. Just A Girl in the World A crime scene investigator is found dead with her unfaithful fiancee as the prime suspect. However, when a young journalist is attacked and linked to the crime, this open-and-shut case may not be as simple as it originally seemed.
3. Great Satan What seems like a kidnapping gone wrong turns into a terrorist investigation.
4. Reality Bites When a mother of ten adopted special needs children is found dead, the Detectives uncover an affair and a reality TV show offer.
5. Dignity A late-term abortion doctor is murdered and a pro-life protestor is investigated.
6. Human Flesh Search Engine The Detectives investigate a website with threatening web posts.
7. Boy Gone Astray A rich young woman is murdered, linking her to a drug cartel.
8. Doped A deadly car crash reveals a pharmaceutical whistle-blowing plan gone horribly wrong.
9. For the Defense A case that begins as a search for a missing witness spirals into a murder conspiracy with ADA Connie Rubirosa (Alana De La Garza) caught right in the middle.
10. Shotgun A violent armed robbery exposes deeper intentions.
11. Fed A campaign volunteer is murdered in the midst of an election and the detectives become trapped in a haze of danger and political scandals. Benjamin Bratt returns as "Rey Curtis".
12. Blackmail A freelance journalist is murdered and a case of blackmail unravels, exposing a workplace affair.
13. Steel-Eyed Death A family is found brutally murdered in their home and a runaway teenager is the suspect.
14. Boy On Fire A teenage boy is brutally murdered in a parking lot and the investigation draws attention to a vicious high school rivalry.
15. Brilliant Disguise When the murder of a young woman is traced back to a medical school research project, it becomes clear that more than just lab rats are in danger.
16. Innocence When a man is found guilty of a hate crime, the trial becomes even more controversial than the case itself.
17. Four Cops Shot An entire community is shaken when four police officers are shot.
18. Brazil An environmental scientist collapses during a controversial speech.
19. Crashers A young model is found dead shortly after crashing an exclusive political event.
20. The Taxman Cometh A young woman turns up dead in the back of a limousine and her death uncovers a clinic that provides family members of wealthy cancer patients an early payday.
21. Immortal A man is mysteriously left at a hospital with fatal stab wounds.
22. Love Eternal A crew from a reality television show discovers a dead man's body locked in a dog cage.
23. Rubber Room Olympic Gold Medalist Lindsey Vonn guest stars as detectives investigate a potential school attack after video footage of explosives surfaces on an internet blog site.
An NBC Sneak Peek: Law & Order As Law & Order enters its historic 20th season, take a look back with the cast and creator Dick Wolf at this remarkable television series.
|Genres||Drama, Thriller, Mystery|
|Supporting actors||S. Epatha Merkerson, Linus Roache, Alana De La Garza, Sam Waterston, Debra Winger, Aaron Grady Shaw, Shamika Cotton, Cheryse Nicol Pickens, David Aaron Baker, Melvin Mogoli, Selenis Leyva, Gerardo Rodriguez, Natascia Diaz, Adam Dannheisser, Marisa Redanty, Noah Weisberg, Che Ayende, Kathy Deitch|
|Executive Producer||Christopher Ambrose|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I say it's the greatest season ever because it exposes the truth about Juggalos in an episode called "Steel-eyed Death". Juggalos hated that episode. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jose Concepcion
What is NOT to like!! If you are a fan of this long running series, you WILL fell this is well worth buying..Is just on those series one never gets tired of!! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Classic City Cockatiels
I can't stop watching this wonderful series but after 400+ episodes, it will sadly come to an end soon. Read morePublished 2 months ago by James W. Gerber
Try to imagine a "cops and robbers" with no cursing. A lawyer show where they "don't" win every time. Read morePublished 4 months ago by christopher faust
Law and Order fans will not be disappointed. We have watched from the first episode with the first season. Recommend that it be watched in order.Published 4 months ago by Joanne Arbogast
I love this show and was very pleased to see the seasons in my Prime membership but it was not free, which was ok. Read morePublished 7 months ago by P. Clincy
We so missed the best drama on tv and my wife purchased this for me and we have spent some great time enjoying the drama of...Law and Order!Published 7 months ago by OK2Day
What can I say, If Anything I can always sees a rerun of law and order and be entertained Just like the showPublished 7 months ago by Ghost
Usually, I'm discourages when the two cops keep changing actors, but that doesn't seem to happen for me with Law and Order, even though I rate Jerry Orbach the quintissential L & O... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Deanna Alpert