Customer Discussions > Just Take My Heart: A Novel forum

Boycott this book until price comes down

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 24, 2010 5:07:34 PM PDT
W. Teter says:
why is kindle version so much more than $7.99 paperback version? Makes no sense except greed.

Posted on Jun 5, 2010 1:18:19 PM PDT
Personally, I'm not giving Amazon a dime for the kindle version since I can pick this up at the grocery store for $5 less. I love reading the kindle but I'm not beyond turning the pages myself every now and then. Thumbs down to Amazon on this one.

Posted on Jun 10, 2010 8:16:14 PM PDT
L. M. Furlet says:
Amazon did not set the price on this. It clearly states that "This price was set by the publisher." Under the wonderful agency agreements brought on by the advent of the iPad, any publisher that does business with Apple can now set the prices for its books. That's why so many Kindle books have gone up in price. This is not Amazon's fault.

Posted on Sep 16, 2010 8:34:42 AM PDT
Kimberly says:
I'm sorry that the kindle prices are so high and I understand your gripe but you kindle people need to quit giving books one star reviews to books that you haven't even read because you think the price is too high. If you have a gripe about price you should contact amazon or the publisher. Giving the book a bad review because of price results in an inaccurate rating. I can decide for myself what I will pay. Your reviews are useless here.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Apr 24, 2010
Latest post:  Sep 16, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Untitled
Untitled by Mary Higgins Clark (Audio Cassette)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (314)