Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Color: MultiSize: TwinChange

on September 27, 2010
This is a great set at a great price. Far cheaper than the others I looked at. It's light weight but, will be perfect with a winter quilt. I have washed it a couple of times and it washes up great. It's a good choice for a boys room who likes camo. Also, very fast shipping and FREE! Thanks Amazon!
11 comment16 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 15, 2013
Ordered this unsure and not knowing the quality of the product. But very pleased! My 7 year old son loves it . The patterns are awesome ! And it's not rough at all. The sheets and comforter are surprisingly soft with good quality!
on June 6, 2010
This set will work for my 10 year old son who has recently switched from Space Themed room to an Army Themed room... will need an extra blanket for the winter since the comforter is thin and the thread count is low... overall I got what I paid for.
11 comment8 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 18, 2013
My son wanted a camo bed set for Christmas. This was perfect. Its very soft and he is very happy. Shipping was fast too and we couldn't be happier.
on May 29, 2012
I bought two sets for my two boys (ages 4 and 7), to be used on bunk beds. They both loved the set immediately. The comforter is not very thick, however we live in Florida and that's actually a good thing for us. We are very happy with this purchase.
on July 29, 2012
I recieved this item 2 days after I placed my order :) Very fast shipping and my son was super excited to transition to his new room now that his comforter is here!! He loves it!
on December 29, 2012
My son loves this set, wish the sheets were camo too but over all we are very happy with this product!!
on December 26, 2012
Thought the product was a bit over priced, but is a nice set. The comforter is very thin and the sheets are as well, but if you like "camo" and need it in a "full" size this is a nice product.
on July 16, 2012
This item was pretty good. The comforter is spot on for my son's love of camo but the sheets are not camo at all. The pattern is okay so I'm not to upset about it cause they are still matching colors.
on April 9, 2012
Bought two of these for my nephew b/c he was having a military themed room. These arrived really fast and were perfect for a kids room! Great price as it was a bed in a bag!