Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Boy's Solid Color Satin Bow Ties / Bowties
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 3, 2013
Purchased this cute bow tie (a red one) for my 10 year old son, it was part of his "Motown" outfit for a school concert. The color perfectly matched his guitar, it is a true red color, the quality is perfect, easy to adjust, exactly what we needed. Will definitely keep this around for future use.
review image
on December 7, 2013
I ordered 1 for a 3 yr old and one for an infant. I was worried it was going to be too big for the infant. It fit both boys perfectly - they looked adorable!
on March 21, 2014
I bought this for my 6 month old, and it is adorable. It attaches at the back of the bow tie and is very easy to adjust, even while he's wearing it.
on December 31, 2013
He likes Dr. Who so he likes wearing a sport jacket and bow tie. This one came quickly, is a good price, and good quality...
on April 21, 2014
The description says it is 4 inches long... it is much smaller than that. I see when I scroll down it says 3.5 inches, which is probably closer to the size. I am extremely disappointed!! There is no way this is big enough for my ring bearer!
on February 24, 2014
Great bow tie for kids. I used it for my 8.5 month son. The bow itself looked a little big since he is so little. The neck part was adjustable so that part fit him perfectly. I ordered the red tie and the color is exactly as pictured. This is a quality tie.
on February 18, 2015
I've ordered 2 different sets of bow ties now. One coral which came pink not coral. One tiffany blue which was definitely not tiffany blue. In order to return items it would cost more than I paid for the items. Bow tie images DO NOT match product that is received.
on June 30, 2013
We purchased this for our 4 year old....great fit, adjustable, color matched what we ordered. We are happy with this purchase
on February 5, 2016
Loved it! it took a long, very very very very very long time to arrive, so if you need it for a specific event make sure to plan ahead? this one in particular is bigger in size then the dark navy, I got two at the same time but they were shipped differently and arrived separately- not really sure what happened there but I believe they come from China.
I got both for my twins, but FYI the dark navy isn't a nice shiny fabric- it's very flat and smaller in size then this blue. I will try to upload pictures but have had a hard time from my computer, hopefully it lets me later using my phone.
At least you will be able to compare sizes and fabric! for this price?? amazing bargain !
I don't sew so this is new territory to me!
Again, these are so cute for church, a wedding, you name it! cheaper here then anywhere else I looked!
on May 1, 2014
This was the cutest bow ever. I bought it in a pastel blue to go with my son's easter outfit and it looked wonderful. I put it over his head, under the collar, and adjusted the strap to make it comfortable for his little neck and he was fine for the day. It didn't fall off or loosen up the whole day he wore it. I will buy again in a different color if the occasion is right ;)