Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $2.98 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Brand New Canon Bp-511, Bp-511a, Bp-508, Bp-512, Bp-514 Camera & Camcorder Battery Home Travel Rapid Charger with Car Adapter
|Price:||$6.59 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Brand New non-OEM Charger. Slim and portable design. Smart LED charging status indicator.
- Voltage: 100V - 240V. AC/DC output for both home and travel use.
- Collapsible plug on the back of wall charger. Built in battery protection and fault detection.
- High performance fully automatic charger designed to quickly and safely charge digital camera and camcorder battery. Car charger adapter included.
- The charger is for charging your battery only. It does not work as AC adapter for your digital camera or camcorder. sku:camcha038
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Package Height||2.6 x 3.8 x 4.4 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.05 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
the batteries, they have held up as well as the higher
price units. I would recommend these items.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So far so good, works charging the Battery just fine. Only issue I've seen is that it does not light up green to let me know it's done charging. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Jean-Carlos
It works! Charged batteries for super ancient camcorder. Handy plug that folds in makes it more compact; I appreciate that design element.Published 7 months ago by R. Senturk
Fantastic! Packaged exactly right,perfect arrival time, and the item was exactly as advertised. I highly recommend!Published 11 months ago by Thomas