5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use
This is great since you don't run the risk of ruining a bra by washing it in the washer. Very easy to use!
Published 11 months ago by Lpalmer

1.0 out of 5 stars TERRIBLE !!!! DO NOT PURCHASE !
Published 13 months ago by MusicMom123

1.0 out of 5 stars TERRIBLE !!!! DO NOT PURCHASE !, October 4, 2013
This review is from: Bra Maid (PINK) (Kitchen)
Just a COMMENT, on these things. THEY SUCK ! I bought several of these through another offer, and was SO excited since they looked fantastic, but alas, they RIPPED and RUINED my delicates !!! I was LIVID because I can no longer purchase the items that were damaged, and I was honestly mortified when I saw the end result ! The little latch that holds it together is very weak and the holes in the cup holder part allows the bra to seep through and tear the delicate lacy parts of the unmentionables. VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED ! :( THANKFULLY, I was able to receive a full refund with shipping, but I just wanted to forewarn anyone purchasing these to USE WITH CAUTION !!! Sorry, but this is one item you should just delete from your offers. :(

1.0 out of 5 stars Clever idea, but item is to large., October 17, 2013
A. Poli (Central Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bra Maid (PINK) (Kitchen)
Made the mistake of buying the pink Bra Maid. It was larger than I expected and I had to open it to get it into the washing machine past the agitator and I have a large machine. Either I didn't latch it closed properly or it came open during the wash cycle.
Waste of money!

1.0 out of 5 stars Big and bra don't fit, April 24, 2014
Adam (Rocky Comfort, Mo) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bra Maid (LILAC) (Kitchen)
The ball is big but wished the description said what size of bra could fit in it. I'm a 36DD and it fits tight. Anything bigger the ball will not fit your bra but instead but a crease in the fabric like mine. I don't like to stuff my bra in it. Waste of money

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money!!, March 16, 2014
This review is from: Bra Maid (PINK) (Kitchen)
Product does NOT work. I've had a similar item in the past and it worked well but had a more open / cage like design. This design has such small openings it does not allow enough water and detergent to get through and clean your bra. My bra was barely wet and still had deodorant stains on it when I took it out of the wash.

1.0 out of 5 stars don't waste your money, June 12, 2014
This review is from: Bra Maid (PINK) (Kitchen)
I bought 4 of these through Groupon and they are total JUNK. 1 of them opened in the washer - as in came apart into 2 pieces, and the rest fell apart in the dryer on the FIRST use.
Unfortunately for me, I waited too long to return them - my loss, but I beg you to not waste your time and money on this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit, October 4, 2014
I wear a 34dd and my bras were too big to fit in the ball

1.0 out of 5 stars The Bra Ball is much better!, June 9, 2014
This review is from: Bra Maid (LILAC) (Kitchen)
The Bra Maid floats. Because it is not submerged, the bra does not get clean, which pretty much defeats the purpose. It also comes unclasped in the wash, and then the pretty bras you were trying to protect are destroyed by the agitator. I will not buy this again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Feel apart after 2nd use, I put back together ..., August 23, 2014
This review is from: Bra Maid (PINK) (Kitchen)
Feel apart after 2nd use, I put back together 2x and fell apart both times. To the trash it goes #Junk

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, June 9, 2014
B. Ward "Sunshine" (Hazel Crest, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bra Maid (LILAC) (Kitchen)
Does the job.. But could be better.. opens up in the dryer... Had to squeeze my bra into the ball

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, December 25, 2013