Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Size: Medium|Change
Price:$12.99+ Free shipping

on May 9, 2012
I love love love this bra. I tried the ahh bra, it rolled and no support. The Genie, came with a pad. Im a 38 C. I do not need pads. I couldnt figure out how to remove it, so I sent it back. Then I got the Bra-tastic as a gift from a catalog I had ordered from. They sent me one pack. I tried it on and Love it. It doesnt roll, it supports my breasts. It is the most comfortable bra I have ever worn. My husband hearing that, insisted I buy more. You never know when they will stop selling them. I got all mine a size larger and maybe that is why there isnt any rolling? Good Luck
on April 25, 2012
I just received these and I must say that I love them.....these are super comfy to wear. I hate wearing underwire bra's, they pinch and just feel so uncomfortable that I want to just take them off asap! When I tried these bra's, I was ecstatic because their so comfy, they lift and seperate...this is the perfect bra to wear everyday. And no seams either so you don't get any lines under t-shirts. And if you have any back fat at all, the band under the bra takes care of that too. :)
on March 12, 2012
Thought I would give these a try before the more expensive brands. They do not have any support! I got the XL and it is small around the ribcage on me. I wear a 38C and it cuts into my ribs. It also rolls up terribly. I would not recommend this to anyone unless you just want something to sleep in. You can't wear it under a tank or tee if you want to have any modesty. Everything shows.
on February 10, 2012
These are comparible to Bali and Barely There microfiber bras but actually have a more support. You get 3 for the price of one of the other bras I mentioned, good deal. I wear these around the house and to sleep in but would not wear them out anywhere. Its not even close to the support of an underwire bra but worked great for what I needed and they are comfortable.
on March 11, 2012
i dislike this product, after wearing it a short time the sides and back roll making it uncomfortable to wear
on May 12, 2012
I recently lost 40lbs and found myself swimming in my 38DD bras. My current size would be about a 34D but I still have 20lbs more to go and didn't want to spend a lot of money on "transitional" bras. I want a bra to offer some support and to give me a smooth look under my clothes. This one failed on both counts--less support than I was getting from my massive old underwires and I just looked squished. I suppose these might work for an A or B cup or someone who doesn't mind her boobs flopping around and an unflattering sloppy look but they don't work at all for me.
on May 21, 2012
considering there are no cups and wires, this bra totally met my expectations. love it. as long as you have realistic expectations and are not expecting it to take the place of a sexy push up bra, you will be happy. it is a super comfy bra
on June 14, 2012
I almost never leave reviews. However, this product is so poorly made, I felt the need to comment. The first time that I put these bras on, two out of the three tore and separated in non stress areas. One of them had two holes in it at the edges, and I had just put it on! As far as support, they were fine and I am a DD. I would have liked the bras if they held up at all.
on October 13, 2012
I purchased this bra set because I have some Ahhh bras and use them to sleep or use around the house.I figured these bras would be about the same and they pretty much are but are a bit larger in the cup area.They don't provide support if you're looking to wear them outside the home but are great to sleep in and do housework in.I am also taking these bras to the hospital to wear when I delivery my baby so I wont be all hanging out while I have visitors but I will still be comfortable. I ordered a size medium and I wear mostly medium tops and my bra size ranges from 34-36 DD.
on April 23, 2012
I received the Bra-Tastic- Set of 3 (XLarge) today. my wife tried them on for me, and she did not like the way the bra fit, they did not have any control, or uplifting fit over her breast as described in the description of the bra, she order the proper size XLarge for 36DD as described in the sizing chart . The material of the bra was not sturdy enough to control her breast, it kept rolling up around her waist. All she kept repeating to me is that I wasted my money return them.