5.0 out of 5 stars Unique item
Awesome, kids in school ask my daugther were she get it, many people didn't understand how the time is displayed. But after she explains it to them up close. They then see and tell her that's a one of a kind watch. Amazon has many different item to buy, you just need to is search and find other unique item. Thanks
Published 8 months ago by Ecbanasco

1.0 out of 5 stars child sized
Published 1 month ago by EraseGreed

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique item, November 23, 2013
This review is from: Bracelet Design Futuristic Blue LED Wrist Watch - Black (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome cheapo Sci-Fi watch, March 7, 2013
chaosmind (edge of the western world...) - See all my reviews
This is a cool little toy. It has a cheap plastic wristband held together with cheap elastic thread... I'll be very surprised if it lasts more than a month. But I bought it for less than twenty bucks (including shipping), and it has a "Tron" factor of 10. Peoples' heads turn when they see you touching the side of your shiny black wristband and a flare of blue LEDs dance across the top, resolving into a vertical readout you can see from ten paces away. There are no instructions (or even any real packaging to speak of), but I figured out in less than a minute if you just hold the single button down for more than a second it goes into time-set mode. Simple and nerd-elegant, if you know up front that you're not going to be getting Tag Heuer quality you'll probably enjoy this watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars child sized, June 18, 2014
I have an average sized wrist of 7 1/2 inches, this watch is so tiny it won't even fit my daughter and she is a size 00 for clothes! The problem is the width they made the watch face part, it curves around for about a 1/2 inch on each side and because the watch face itself is so small they really should have listed this as child sized. I can't imagine it fitting anyone older than 10. It's really cool looking but made way too small.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waited so long for defective watch, March 27, 2014
Z and R's Mom (Bloomington, IL) - See all my reviews
My son wanted this watch so badly. It took a long time to arrive (even beyond the 6 week estimate and we had to ask for an update). It arrived broken. It will be returned. He was so disappointed - life lesson, I guess...

1.0 out of 5 stars trash, March 3, 2014
the watch didn't fit over my hand the band is attach with some kind of stretching fishing line and its all plastic,,

1.0 out of 5 stars Looked cool, only if it kept working, February 23, 2014
I bought this to get through metal detectors at the airport and it worked great. I got it fast and it looked really cool too. The construction doesn't seem all that reliable but I didn't get a chance to see how reliable. It stopped working after only four months. Now no mater what I set the time to after about 10 seconds it resets back to 12:00.
Good old saying " You get what you pay for."

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely terrible, January 10, 2014
After waiting an excessive amount of time for this to arrive, it finally does (the tracking for this is useless). This arrives in a ball of plastic with no manual or instructions whatsoever...not that it matters. Once you see it in person you realize you wouldn't wear it. I expected it to be cheap, but I didn't expect it to be THIS cheap. It looks more like a child's toy than something you can wear. It's poorly constructed as well, you can see the flaws in this cheap trinket. This belongs in those dollar machines as a prize for a kid. The photo makes this look FAR better than what it really is.

2.0 out of 5 stars Woman's watch only!, July 20, 2014
This is a woman's watch, much too small for a man's wrist. Also - it came with no directions on how to set or operate it. It looks nice enough but as far as using it. . . Good luck.

1.0 out of 5 stars I regret what I bought, July 22, 2014
I bought 2 silver & black never used them it is very hard to read , and you don't receive what you see in the picture

1.0 out of 5 stars Bracelet Design Futuristic Blue LED Wrist Watch - Black, December 30, 2013
I am very upset with this request because I did in August and the possible costs was for October. I waited but did not arrive proceeded to review the statements and indeed even in December I reduced it in August. I demand a solution to my problem

Bracelet Design Futuristic Blue LED Wrist Watch - Black