5.0 out of 5 stars BUNNY BASKET EGGS
Every Easter since I was a child I am come to love this kind of Candy the Bunny Basket Eggs.
Every year I would buy at 10 bags to last for a few weeks. I am totally amazed and upset that this candy now cost 15.00 plus shipping for a single bag. It was $4.00 more or less. What has happened?

Love this candy, but I am very sorry to say at this day and age,...
Published 16 months ago by JPARKER

Published on April 4, 2012 by K. Reh

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars So excited to find this candy & then disappointed when delivered., April 4, 2012
K. Reh "ckreh" (HARRISON TWP., MI USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brachs Easter Hunt Eggs Marshmallow Candy 7 oz (Misc.)
I was so excited to finally find this candy this year because it is my guilty pleasure from childhood and I could not find it locally this year. I bit the bullet and ordered two bags for $11.50 with my Prime shipping. When the box arrived the package was WAY smaller and so were the eggs. For the price and quanity you would think this was a premium candy. I am very disappointed with Brach's this Easter season and not sure I will ever buy these again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Are You Kidding???, February 7, 2014
I'm sure this is a huge mistake on Amazon's part. First of all, you can order them from Candy Warehouse for a 9oz bag for $4.00, so you have to be out of your mind to pay $16.00 for 7 oz. when you can purchase 4 larger bags... I order from Amazon, and it's usually the first place I look when I'm about to order something, but let's face it...you want candy, buy from a CANDY place.. Cmon even a bag of Godiva chocolates are cheaper than that....It's a mistake...it has to be......isn't it?????

1.0 out of 5 stars What the actual <f word>?, April 6, 2014
This review is from: Brachs Easter Hunt Eggs Marshmallow Candy 7 oz (Misc.)
I have been looking for these everywhere! I probably haven't had one in 20 years or more. All of a sudden I decided I WANT these but they are nowhere! These prices on Amazon are RIDICULOUS. So... Brach's is making them, but then the distribution is only to poachers who sell for astronomically ridiculous prices? Either stop making them altogether, or work with at least ONE distributer like Target, Walmart, Rite Aid, CVS, etc. to get the candy out there. There is obviously a demand, so what gives?

I'm not willing to sell my kidney just so I can buy candy easter eggs.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not even the same ones, March 14, 2013
This review is from: Brachs Easter Hunt Eggs Marshmallow Candy 7 oz (Misc.)
This is a crazy ridiculous price and I'm surprised. I paid $2.49 at my local Brookshire's. That was a high price. They are smaller and there were only about 18 in the bag. They are also not the same ones I used to love. That was Palmer's brand. They taste different (imitation) and there are no dark colors in the bag (red was my fave). If you have to have these though look elsewhere because they are hard to find but, definitely not worth the $15 bucks they are charging here.

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE OF BRACH's EASTER HUNT EGGS !!, June 10, 2013
This review is from: Brachs Easter Hunt Eggs Marshmallow Candy 7 oz (Misc.)
I was so excited to find these for sale at Amazon, because they haven't been for sale locally at Easter for several years.I was even willing to pay the horrible price of $9.99 for a small bag-- that's how excited I was to find them. I am so disappointed. I am asking for a refund, but what I really need is a stomach pump.
These taste horrible! I have eaten these all my life and I know what they are suppose to taste like. This is not it. I ate only a couple and was sickened by the taste. GRAINY STALE SUGAR COATED WITH PUTRID BITTER DYE !

3.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia Easter Candy, March 13, 2014
This review is from: Brachs Easter Hunt Eggs Marshmallow Candy 7 oz (Misc.)
Candy received, quality excellent but price of item was a BIG rip off...shame on you Amazon!!! :( I'll know better next time!

1.0 out of 5 stars Family7, May 10, 2013
This review is from: Brachs Easter Hunt Eggs Marshmallow Candy 7 oz (Misc.)
Brach's - seriously? Is anyone paying attention. I looked for these EVERYWHERE and couldn't find.
Was so excited to see on my favorite site and then, the price. COME ON. Why do companies
mess with something that didn't need it. I've made a point to not buy Brach's.

Brach's Easter Hunt Eggs Marshmallow Candy 7 oz

5.0 out of 5 stars BUNNY BASKET EGGS, March 13, 2013

Love this candy, but I am very sorry to say at this day and age, I can't afford them anymore.

1.0 out of 5 stars What a Joke, March 28, 2012
This review is from: Brachs Easter Hunt Eggs Marshmallow Candy 7 oz (Misc.)
I agree...with the other two reviews. What a joke. Now the price is $14.49. That is insulting. I love this candy and look for it every year. This is an insult though. I would never pay this much...on principal alone.

Note that I wanted to give 0 stars...but it wouldn't let me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed at the price, March 21, 2013
I cannot believe that I paid that much for such a small bag of candy. I thought that I was getting enough to have an Easter Egg Hunt for my nieces and nephews this will not work for me at all.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›