5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Customer service.
Published on March 19, 2012 by bullfrog

3.0 out of 5 stars bracketron rwa-201-bl golf cart mount with grip-it for gps
It is very easy to attach to your cart. Also easy to remove if you have to. Grips the golf gps like a vise. I would recommend it to my friends.
Published 21 months ago by jimp343

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Customer service., March 19, 2012
This review is from: Bracketron RWA-201-BL Golf Cart Mount with Grip-iT for GPS (Electronics)
I purchased this product and the first time I used it, worked great. Second time I used it worked great again. The third time I squeeze it together against my phone and it broke. Very cheap item. Would not recommend. However, I called into Bracketron and talked to Adam. He is sending me out a replacement piece. Great customer service! Which I think means more than the product. Update: 3/30/12 I since have gotten my replacement piece. Figured I'd update my review with my more recent thoughts. Now that I have used it more, I think the first one I got was a fluke. It works awesome! I've used it about 10 times. Plus, great customer service when I did have an issue!! A++++ Product at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well!, June 15, 2011
Was looking for a holder for an iphone and came across this one - it really works well! It adjusts to account for any holder your iphone is in and can be used on a riding golf cart. It is very secure. Intend to try it on a push golf cart and on a bicycle.

5.0 out of 5 stars GPS holder, March 14, 2011
R. Eger (Santa Barbara, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Excellent product!!! Bought it to hold my Callaway UPro and it works perfectly. It can be adjusted to hold most any electronic device, Ipod, MP3 player, cell phone, etc. The mount made specifically for the UPro by Callaway was priced around $50. This is so much more worth the money . . . about $15.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cart Mount, March 15, 2012
The grip-it easily mounts on any golf cart. The hold is solid and secure. The mount will rotate left/right and up/down for easy viewing from any mount position. Great product, especially for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars works on all golf carts so far., June 14, 2012
Works well on all golf carts to far. We don't go to the same golf course all the time and this unit fits on all the carts we have tried it on. It stays put which is what we were worried about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, November 29, 2012
This GPS holder works as advertised. Easy to use and rides on the cart securely. No Problems using it with my golf gps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, July 6, 2012
Ken L Foster (VANCOUVER, WA, US) - See all my reviews
I needed something to hold my Golf Buddy to my push golf cart and this works perfectly. My golf cart folds up for transport and Bracketron Mount easily swings out of the way so that it doesn't get broken like my last mount (not a Brackerton) did. Also the delivery time was very fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bracktron Golf Card Mount, June 14, 2012
ITem works a designed. It easy to mount on the cart as well as being sturdy and soft to the GPS. It is easily adjustable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Product, May 16, 2012
I purchased this GPS Golf holder for use with my Calloway UPro device. This is a terrific product and well worth the $14 I paid. Shipped immediately, I received it four days after ordering it. Well made, easily adaptable to most GPS devices for your push or pull cart or can be mounted on your riding cart as well. I continue to be amazed at how well Amazon has facilitated my purchases for a fraction of the price you would normally pay in a big box store. Plus no tax, another good reason to purchase all of your needs through Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars GPS holder works but mine needs some help, January 1, 2012
Literally, after my first shot using the GPS holder, I knocked my GPS out of the holder as I grabbed my pushcart's handle.. The brackets simply don't squeeze in hard enough.. Simple solution for my situation, use one of those "Livestrong" wrist bands to help clamp the bracket shut.. It impeeds the screen a little bit, but I know the GPS will stay put. Other than that, I like the holder...

ARRAY(0xa5b710cc)