5.0 out of 5 stars Great on Poultry or Ribs
The apple bisquettes provide a milder, sweeter smoke than the mesquite or hickory making them great for chicken or turkey. I smoked a chicken over the weekend that had a perfect smoky flavor, but not too strong. I also like to smoke pork loin back ribs with the apple flavor bisquettes.

The only downfall about the Bradley Bisquettes of any flavor is the price. I...
Published on May 9, 2007 by Biff

3.0 out of 5 stars smoking
I thought i would change frome hickory to misquete becaouse ive always liked the flavor better,and was told the smoke flavor would be stronger,well not true i can barly taste the misquete after a 3 hour smoke were the hickory has a strong flavor after 3 hour smoke
Published 22 months ago by jet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great on Poultry or Ribs, May 9, 2007

The only downfall about the Bradley Bisquettes of any flavor is the price. I think they should be about half the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best for pulled pork!, April 8, 2011
Obviously I have a Bradley Smoker and use several of their biscuits for a variety of meats. I use pecan almost exclusively for Pork Shoulder. I use apple for chicken, turkey, and ribs, Jim Beam Oak for beef, and alder for fish. However, I'm seriously considering Pecan for everything going forward. The flavor signature is very good and I always receive compliments on the pork...Bradley Pecan Bisquettes 120 pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Great For Chicken, July 31, 2008
If you like to smoke poultry, the apple bisquettes make your poultry delicious (light, sweet flavor).

5.0 out of 5 stars Bradley Hickory Bisquettes 120 pack, November 14, 2010
This review is from: Bradley Hickory Bisquettes 120 pack (Lawn & Patio)
The bisquetts work like a charm. They do give an excellent flavor to the food that you are cooking with. And yes, I would recomend them to any one that is interested on using them, trust me I was a bit unsure, but after the first time to try them, I love them. Don't hesitate twice, get them, they are good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smoked Salmon, here I come., July 22, 2007
J. Scott (Southeast Arkansas) - See all my reviews
Alder smoke is the traditional wood for smoking salmon throughout Alaska and now I know why. The flavor of the alder is very complementary to the meat and enhances the flavor perfectly. It blends well with the herbs and honey and brown sugar glazes that I use on my salmon. I have used the same recipes on river catfish and it is excellent! It is well worth it to by the big box because you will be using it alot. Bradley Original Smoker, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Little wooden pucks that make smoke (Pt. 2), November 3, 2010
This review is from: Bradley Hickory Bisquettes 120 pack (Lawn & Patio)
If you have a Bradley smoker, you must have these. You have no choice.

If you don't have a Bradley smoker, these are still pretty convenient. They smolder clean and make lots of smoke without burning to ash (which the Bradley folks assure us will leave your food tasting bad.)

The Hickory biscquettes provide a full-flavored smoke that is ideal for BBQ pork, beef, and most types of cold-smoked foods like bacon, sausage, or jerky. Use something lighter for fish or fowl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bradley Alder Bisquettes 120 pack, August 17, 2010
PapaJim (Mountlake Terrace) - See all my reviews
I now buy the Bradley Bisquettes in the 120 pack with the free shipping when possible. Hard to beat the price. My last buy was the Bradley Alder Bisquettes 120 pack as salmon season is coming to the Pacific Northwest. Can't smoke enough salmon. I mostly use the Bradley Hickory on beef and poultry products along with mixing some apple wood and alder smoking with them also. Love the Original Bradley Smoker and the smoke generator using the various Bradley Bisquettes in the 120 packs from Amazon.com.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Apple !, August 14, 2010
makes my pork taste oohhh sooo good
love the apple

if you haven't used a bradley smoker your missing out

makes easy of smoking bbq

5.0 out of 5 stars Pecan "flavor" smoke is superior for smoking chicken and fish, September 18, 2009
I've used all the different smoke "flavors" of the Bradley Bisquettes in my electric Bradley Smoker. The Pecan Bisquettes are absolutely the best for slow smoking chicken and fish. I got the best price through Amazon.com, which is important for me since I tend to buy in large quantities. I get the best results smoking a "flattened chicken*" at 200 degrees for almost 3 hours with the Pecan Bisquettes.
* Remove chicken's back bone and press it down so bird is flattened, skin side up, on shelf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent source of smoke, June 20, 2008
This review is from: Bradley Hickory Bisquettes 120 pack (Lawn & Patio)
Used it with my new smoker and the food turned out great. I just need to work on my smoking skills. I might have smoked it for too long the first time. Great item and produces great smoke!

Bradley Hickory Bisquettes 120 pack