Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Color: Hickory|Change

on May 9, 2007
The apple bisquettes provide a milder, sweeter smoke than the mesquite or hickory making them great for chicken or turkey. I smoked a chicken over the weekend that had a perfect smoky flavor, but not too strong. I also like to smoke pork loin back ribs with the apple flavor bisquettes.

The only downfall about the Bradley Bisquettes of any flavor is the price. I think they should be about half the price.
on April 8, 2011
Obviously I have a Bradley Smoker and use several of their biscuits for a variety of meats. I use pecan almost exclusively for Pork Shoulder. I use apple for chicken, turkey, and ribs, Jim Beam Oak for beef, and alder for fish. However, I'm seriously considering Pecan for everything going forward. The flavor signature is very good and I always receive compliments on the pork...Bradley Pecan Bisquettes 120 pack
on October 28, 2015
We have a Bradley smoker and use their bisquettes any time we are smoking food.

The bisquettes work great. Directions call for 3 per hour of smoke time and that is very accurate.

Over time, we have used several different flavors/scents of the bisquettes but are now settled on just using the hickory. They all smell great when the smoke process is on-going but with multiple boxes around I ended up short on the one flavor wanted so ..... I went old school and decided to just get the hickory.

Still learning how to best use the smoker but am dangerously close to feeling very good at it. I've found that smoking the food for a couple/few hours and then wrapping it in foil works great. Transferring the food to the grill can bring really good results as well.
on September 23, 2015
the key to delicious king salmon..20lbs fresh alaska king salmon 2 cups salt 3 cups dark brown sugar 4tea spoons cure # 1 (pink salt) mix salt sugar & cure well... slather mix on fillets store in refer for 16 to 18 hours rinse well with fresh water let them air dry (if you have a walk-in refer and a fan so much the better) till there tacky and firm. smoke for 8 to 12 hours on he lowest heat possible 110 degrees or so (winter time is best) were not cold smoking them. forget ALDER and there you have it....good stuff
on March 31, 2016
In my opinion, these are the best tasting bisquettes offered by bradley. My husband LOVES them. He smokes pork butt, wings, brisket, pork shoulder, and pretty much anything with these bisquettes. Definitely buy the 120 pack because you get more for you money. Will buy again!
on September 7, 2015
I really like this larger packs. The price is better on these than a lot of small ones. There is not a ton of difference between the different mild woods, and this one works well for most different meats. I like Alder for salmon, but I use this for most others.
on September 12, 2015
The briquettes are overpriced, but you are paying for the convenience and I will continue to use the Bradley Smoker. It is nice to be able to turn it on and go do something else for several hours before coming back to very tasty smoked meat.
on July 22, 2007
Alder smoke is the traditional wood for smoking salmon throughout Alaska and now I know why. The flavor of the alder is very complementary to the meat and enhances the flavor perfectly. It blends well with the herbs and honey and brown sugar glazes that I use on my salmon. I have used the same recipes on river catfish and it is excellent! It is well worth it to by the big box because you will be using it alot. Bradley Original Smoker, Black
on June 1, 2015
The Bradley smoker is one of the most used outdoor products I use. I love the way it works all by itself. Just put the
bisquettes in, turn the unit on and it will smoke without constant watching. Great flavor is added to your favorite meats.
on February 17, 2015
Too expensive for sawdust in my mind. I will probably make my own. Lots of online tutorials on how to make your own biscuits at a much lower price. They do as advertised though... They do work just fine.