- Legend "WARNING, arc flash and shock hazard, appropriate personal protection equipment required"
- Brady offers over 8,000 signs to meet the needs of your safety and facility identification
- Brady's safety signs use internationally reported pictograms and help promote greater communication of safety messages
- Brady B-302 is an Indoor or Outdoor high performance pressure sensitive safety sign, and is surface printed polyester, with a polyester overlaminate
- Brady B-302 is particularly suited for outdoor applications, and in harsh environments where excellent abrasion and chemical resistance is required beyond a surface printed label
Have one to sell?
Brady 101517 2" Height, 4" Width, B-302 High Performance Polyester, Black And Orange On White Color Arc Flash And Shock Label (100 per Roll)
|Price:||$75.14 ($75.14 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$8.35 (10%)|
Only 3 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
3 new from $75.14
Specifications for this item
|Material Type||High Performance Polyester (B-302)|
|Number of Items||1|
|Color||Black and Orange on White|
|EAN||0754476008953 , 0094703998214 , 0754473008956|
|Item Weight||0.64 ounces|
|Manufacturer Series Number||101517|
|Marking Color||Black and Orange|
|Overall Height||2 inches|
|Overall Width||4 inches|
|Temperature Range||-40/230 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|UPC||094703998214 , 754473008956 , 754476008953|
B-302 Arc Flash and Shock Label 101517 when you get right down to it, total facility identificati... See more product details
B-302 Arc Flash and Shock Label 101517 when you get right down to it, total facility identification simply means communication; Crisp. Concise. Comprehensive. When the message is clear, the entire operation runs better. Brady B-302 is used for safety signs, identification of fire alarms, extinguishers, and emergency exits. B-302 has a cold temperature adhesive that makes the sign able to apply at 0 degree Fahrenheit (-18 degree Celsius). Average Outdoor Durability 5-8 years (Average expected outdoor life of product will depend on user definition of failure and climatic conditions.), Black and Orange on White color, 2" height, 4" width. Permanent cold temperature pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive. Polyester film substrate. Standard material colors are white, yellow, and orange. Standard legend colors are black, blue, red, green, white, yellow, orange, and magenta. Properties of adhesive are Steel (PSTC-1), 15 Minute Dwell (Average.) -- 70 ounce per inches. (76 N/100mm), Ultimate Dwell (72 Hrs.) (Average.) -- 108 ounce per inches. (118 N/100mm), Tack (ASTM D 2979) (Average.) -- 1170g (11 N), Drop Shear (PSTC-7) (Average.) -- 20 Hrs. CS-17 wheels, 1000g weight, and Polyester laminate withstands up to 1000 cycles Abrasion Resistance (Method 5306 of U.S. Federal Test Method Std. No. 191A).
There are no customer reviews yet.
Want to discover more products? Check out this page to see more: safety signs