- Our 3 series numbers, symbols and letters reflect light and glow bright combining the highest level of reflectivity with advanced glow-in-the-dark technology
- B-309 high intensity prismatic reflective sheeting with black characters bordered with photoluminescent (glow-in-the dark) material and backed with a pressure sensitive adhesive
- Designed for permanent application in severe outdoor environments as well as indoors
- Special acrylic adhesive adheres strongly for a secure and permanent application
- Average outdoor durability is outdoor up to 12 years outdoors (average expected outdoor life of product will depend on user definition of failure and climatic conditions)
Have one to sell?
Brady 3000-BLNK 2-3/8" Height, 1-1/2" Width, B-309 High Intensity Prismatic Reflective Sheeting, Black And Silver Color Glow-In-The-Dark/Ultra Reflective Symbol (Pack Of 10)
|Price:||$11.19 ($1.12 / Sheeting) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Material Type||Prismatic Reflective Sheeting (B-309)|
|Number of Items||10|
|Color||Black and Silver|
|Item Weight||0.64 ounces|
|LowerTemperature Range||65 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Manufacturer Series Number||52246|
|Overall Height||2.375 inches|
|Overall Width||1.5 inches|
|Size||1.5" x 2.375"|
|Temperature Range||-40/212 Degrees Fahrenheit|
3 Series 3000-BLNK glow-in-the-dark/ultra reflective symbol Blank. These highly visible markers a... See more product details
3 Series 3000-BLNK glow-in-the-dark/ultra reflective symbol Blank. These highly visible markers are ideal for clearly identifying electrical utility equipment such as electrical boxes, pedestals, transformers and utility poles. The numbers and letters are also optimal for facility identification and general purpose marking such as aisles, equipment, shelving and bins. The ultra reflective technology allows for maximum visibility from a greater distance, wider angle and lower light source than standard reflective vinyl, while the photoluminescent boarder gives the character distinct definition in blackout conditions. B-309 illumination characteristics is illumination 21.6 lux (2 foot-candles) for 2 hrs with a 4100k cool white fluorescent lamp, luminance (after illumination) is 10 minutes greater than 29 mcd/m2, 60 minutes greater than 7 mcd/m2, 90 minutes greater than 5 mcd/m2, 120 minutes greater than 3 mcd/m2. Adhesive type is pressure sensitive acrylic. Reflective sheeting substrate type. Standard Material Color is Silver. Black with photoluminescent border standard legend colors. Relevant standards is exceeds application requirements of type iii and iv per ASTM - D 4956. Adhesive properties are adhesion to steel (PSTC-1), 15 minute dwell average destroys, ultimate dwell (72 hour) (average) destroys. Abrasion resistance (method 5306 of us. federal test method standard number 191A) cs17 wheels, 1000gram Weight, legend withstands 334 cycles, Gloss (ASTM D523) 60 degree gloss on reflective area - 92 gardner gloss units gloss.
There are no customer reviews yet.