- Brady snap-on pipe markers are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Brady B-915 pipe markers are designed for use on rusty, dirty, wet, or rough pipes, where pressure sensitive labels cannot be used
- All stock markers meet ASME (ANSI) standard, Brady B-915 pipe markers meet ANSI A13.1 requirements for length, color and number height
- Installs quickly and easily in older facilities or new construction
- Pipe markers are lightweight and durable and can be removed and reapplied in other areas
Have one to sell?
Brady 4097-C Snap-On 2-1/2" - 3-7/8" Outside Pipe Diameter B-915 Coiled Printed Plastic Sheet Black On Yellow Color Pipe Marker Legend "Natural Gas"
|Price:||$11.54 ($11.54 / Each) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Series Number||41667|
|Outside Diameter||2-1/2 - 3-7/8 inches|
|Temperature Range||-40/180 Degrees Fahrenheit|
B-915 Snap-on pipe marker coiled printed plastic sheet 41667 / 4097-C black arrows and legend: "N... See more product details
B-915 Snap-on pipe marker coiled printed plastic sheet 41667 / 4097-C black arrows and legend: "NATURAL GAS" on yellow marker size C. Outside pipe diameter is 2-1/2"- 3-7/8". Brady B-915 Brady snap-on pipe marker is cylindrically coiled printed plastic sheet. Pipe markers are ideal for indoor or outdoor use and may be applied to dirty, oily, greasy or rough surfaces. Standard material colors are red, green, blue, white and yellow (ANSI A13.1). Standard legend colors are black and white. Average outdoor durability is 5-8 years (Average expected outdoor life of product will depend on user definition of failure and climatic conditions). Gloss is 40 gardner units. 1-1/4" Character height.
There are no customer reviews yet.