- Markers meet the requirements of the ASME (ANSI) A131 standard for the identification of piping system contents when used with directional flow arrow tape
- Markers are made of durable vinyl that is ideal for indoor and outdoor environments and are supplied on a coated backing material that makes handling and installation easy
- Brady B-946 indoor or outdoor marking film is a high gloss, durable, flexible, pressure sensitive adhesive product
- Brady B-946 is printed with weather resistant inks and is particularly suited for use in outdoor applications where weatherability is a key consideration
- Marker ends should be banded with brady directional flow arrow tape to indicate pipe content flow direction
Other Sellers on Amazon
$4.17 ($4.17 / Each)
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sold by: SIM Supply, Inc.
$7.42 ($7.42 / Each)
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Sold by: DataAlchemy
Have one to sell?
Brady 7054-1 2-1/4" Height, 14" Width, B-946 High Performance Vinyl, White On Green Color Self-Sticking Vinyl Pipe Marker, Legend "City Water"
|Price:||$5.68 ($5.68 / Each) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
3 new from $4.17
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|LowerTemperature Range||-18 Degrees Celsius|
|Manufacturer Series Number||90066|
|Overall Height||2-1/4 inches|
|Overall Width||14 inches|
|Temperature Range||-40/180 Degrees Fahrenheit|
Brady 7054-1 self-sticking vinyl pipe marker. Legend is "CITY WATER". Material type is B-946 High... See more product details
Brady 7054-1 self-sticking vinyl pipe marker. Legend is "CITY WATER". Material type is B-946 High performance vinyl. Color is white on green. Size is 2-1/4" height, 14" width. It is used for pipemarkers, arrow tape, numbers and letters, vehicle placards, pedestal markers, warning panels and safety signs. Permanent cold temperature pressure sensitive acrylic. Vinyl film substrate, standard material colors are white, red, yellow, green, blue and orange. Standard legend colors are black, blue, red, green, white, yellow, orange and magenta. Properties of adhesive are adhesion to steel (PSTC-101), 15 minute dwell to stainless steel (Average) 80oz/in. (87.5 N/100mm), ultimate dwell to stainless steel (72 Hours) (Average) 85 oz/in. (93 N/100mm), 15 minute dwell to polypropylene (Average)-60 oz/in. (65 N/100mm), ultimate dwell to polypropylene (72 Hours) (Average)-69 oz/in. (75 N/100mm), 5 minute dwell to powder coated metal (Average)-60 oz/in. (65 N/100mm), ultimate dwell to powder coated metal (72 Hours) (Average)-75 oz/in. (82 N/100mm)(Note Not recommended for adhesion to bare concrete or unpainted wood tack (ASTM D 2979) (Average) 1100 gram (10.5 N). Abrasion resistance (Method 5306 of U.S. Federal Test Method Std. No. 191A) is CS 10 wheels, 250 gram weight. Legend withstands up to 350 cycles. Gloss is 60 degrees 50 gardner units. Average Outdoor durability is 8-10 years (Average expected outdoor life of product will depend on user definition of failure, climate, mounting techniques and material color).
There are no customer reviews yet.