- Markers are made of durable vinyl that is ideal for indoor and outdoor environments and are supplied on a coated backing material that makes handling and installation easy
- Marker ends should be banded with brady directional flow arrow tape to indicate pipe content flow direction
- Brady B-946 is printed with weather resistant inks and is particularly suited for use in outdoor applications where weatherability is a key consideration
- Markers meet the requirements of the ASME (ANSI) A13.1 standard for the identification of piping system contents when used with directional flow arrow tape
- Average outdoor durability 8-10 years (average expected outdoor life of product will depend on user definition of failure, climate, mounting techniques and material color)
Other Sellers on Amazon
$7.42 ($7.42 / Each)
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Sold by: DataAlchemy
Have one to sell?
Brady 7059-3C 2-1/4" Height, 2-3/4" Width, 3/4" Or Less Outside Pipe Diameter, B-946 High Performance Vinyl, White On Green Color Self-Sticking Vinyl Pipe Marker Legend "Compressed Air"
|Price:||$2.55 ($2.55 / Each) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Only 2 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
2 new from $2.55
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|LowerTemperature Range||-18 Degrees Celsius|
|Manufacturer Series Number||36199|
|Outside Diameter||3/4 inches|
|Overall Height||2-1/4 inches|
|Overall Width||2-3/4 inches|
|Temperature Range||-40/180 Degrees Fahrenheit|
Brady 36199/7059-3C Self-Sticking Vinyl Pipe Markers. Material of B-946 is High Performance Vinyl... See more product details
Brady 36199/7059-3C Self-Sticking Vinyl Pipe Markers. Material of B-946 is High Performance Vinyl. Brady B-946 indoor/outdoor marking film is a high gloss, durable, flexible, pressure sensitive adhesive product is used for pipemarkers, arrow tape, numbers and letters, vehicle placards, pedestal markers, warning panels and safety signs. Adhesive type is permanent cold temperature pressure sensitive acrylic, substrate type is vinyl film. Adhesive properties are adhesion to steel (PSTC-101), 15 minute dwell to stainless steel (Avg.) - 80 ounce/inch, ultimate dwell to stainless steel (72 hours) (Avg.) - 85 ounce/inch, 15 minute dwell to polypropylene (Avg.) - 60 ounce/inch, ultimate dwell to polypropylene (72 hours) (Avg.) - 69 ounce/inch, 15 minute dwell to powder coated metal (Avg) - 60 ounce/inch, ultimate dwell to powder coated metal (72 hours) (Avg.) - 75 ounce/inch. (Note: Not recommended for adhesion to bare concrete or unpainted wood). Tack (ASTM D 2979) (Avg.) - 1100 gram. Abrasion resistance (Method 5306 of U.S. Federal Test Method Std. No. 191A) is CS 10 wheels, 250 gram wts., legend withstands up to 350 cycles. Gloss is 60 degree 50 gardner units. Legend "COMPRESSED AIR", White on Green Color, 2-1/4" Height, 2-3/4" Width. Three markers per card plus 8 strips of arrow tape.
There are no customer reviews yet.