- Label size and color option: prints on 1/2" to 4" label widths, 8 print ribbon colors, 13 different materials in 16 different colors
- Unprecedented ease of use: walk-up-and-print operation-everyone on the team can make labels, smart chip supplies auto-communicate label set-up and size to printer
- Fast label printing: 3" per second print speed, short processing time between pressing print button and actual printing
- The BBP31 sign and label printer has built-in apps for common labeling applications including: pipe markers, ARC flash labels, RTK chemical labels (NFPA diamond, color bar or whimis)
- BBP31 includes: printer, power cord, USB cable, drivers CD, stylus, cleaning kit, cutter cleaning tool, quick start guide and documentation holder
Have one to sell?
Brady BBP31 Sign and Label Maker - Pre B-593 Configuration
Available from these sellers.
2 new from $2,762.91
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
The BBP31 Sign and Label Printer also offers a variety of design wizards for common label types, ... See more product details
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
The BBP31 Sign and Label Printer also offers a variety of design wizards for common label types, a library of pre-made labels, sign templates, and over 200 built-in symbols and graphics for advanced label creation. The BBP31 Sign and Label Printer can print on hundreds of different label supply parts to take on all the different labeling needs of your facility. Application(s): arc flash labeling, barcode labeling, data center labeling, facility, safety and maintence identification, laboratory identification, lean/5s labeling, lockout tagout labeling, panel identification, pipe and valve marking, product identification, security identification. Color capability: single color printing. Connectivity options: usb. Keyboard: yes. PC connectivity: yes. Peripheral printing: yes. Power supply: ac power. Print resolution: 300 dpi. Print speed: 3"/sec. Print technology: thermal transfer. Continuous vs die cut labels: can print both continuous and die cut labels. Warranty: 12 months - see terms and conditions. Includes: printer, power cord, usb cable, drivers cd, stylus, cleaning kit, cutter cleaning tool, quick start guide and documentation holder. RoHS Compatibility: compliant with rohs directive. NOTE: All statements concerning RoHS Directive compliance refer to 2005/618/EC MCV amendment to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC. Product compliance is based upon information provided by suppliers of the raw materials used by Brady to manufacture these products, or by independent laboratory testing of these products. As such, Brady makes no independent representations or warranties, express or implied, and assumes no liability in connection with the use of this information.
There are no customer reviews yet.