Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now Learn more

on April 8, 2015
My Fiance is a huge Tom Brady fan and this was the PERFECT gift for him! It fit as expected and, although the description said that it had some defects, it was perfect to a naked eye! Fast shipping, beat the estimated delivery date! Packaged well!
on January 9, 2015
This was a Christmas gift for my son. The Jersey was the hit of Christmas morning!!
The jersey is well made and looks like an original Patriots Jersey.
Very pleased with the low price and fast delivery service also.
on February 13, 2014
Okay so I always ordered things from amazon. I have NEVER had a problem with anything i have ordered before. so i expected the same thing with this product. however when i received this product it smelled horrible!! Now i know that isn't a huge deal to a lot of people and usually it wouldn't be for me but i have just ordered so many things from amazon that it shocked me. once i washed the product it was as good as new.
I spoke to amazon about the issue and they gave me a credit on my account to make up for it.
apparently the problem was from the person i bought it from through amazon. they informed that they arent allowing that manufacturer to sell through their website anymore. so no worries .. order this for family, yourself, etc. its an amazing product .
i love it so much!! it fits great and looks great!
on March 26, 2016
I love love love this shirt. I won it in a bet, which makes it even better. I don't notice any imperfections though I was told the NFL emblem was slightly off center. No one else notices it either. I couldn't be happier with this product. I can't wait to wear it with pride during our winning season next year
on January 27, 2016
Tom Brady all of your fans love you! It's an honor for me to call you my favorite QB! I have jersey made like this but my color is Pink and I love it! After our AFC lost,We still are the best! I am proud to wear a jersey of a man whose not only the best QB but who values his team,family and fans! My jersey is so classy and I've had it for years and it still is in good condtion! Brady,you are the best! N.E we are the best! We win even when we lose the game! Brady,thanks for being our leader..with you leading us we are all 100% winners
on November 26, 2014
I am only giving 4 out of 5 stars because the NFL logo is not centered but for the price it's fair. Everything else is terrific! I also received this item fairly quick, within the week. I will probably take this jersey to a local dry cleaners and have the logo straightened and restiched.
on December 7, 2013
The jersey isn't the one in the picture I was expecting one from this season but got one from 2011 i was very disappointed don't waste your money
on December 18, 2013
We were worried about getting these before leaving on a trip and they shipped two days ahead of time. The item was brand new and in perfect condition with all the "I'm new" tags/stickers. This is a gift, but I'm sure the giftee will love it!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 27, 2015
Exactly what I was looking for at an incredible price. Amazingly fast delivery too, very please with both the product and the service!
on January 14, 2014
Its great quality, perfect fit, material is a1+ thank you for your selling great sports wear and reasonable prices...
Fradik1