- Anti-skid tape is available in a variety of colors and sizes to suit all of your floor marking needs
- Made of rugged B-916 adhesive-backed polyester tape coated with thousands of particles of durable aluminum oxide grit tape bonds permanently to clean, dry floors and withstands grease and oil
- B-916 grit-coated polyester tape is an indoor/outdoor anti-skid tape, with a permanent pressure sensitive adhesive
- Brady B-916 is used for traction on steps, slick floors, and egress pathway marking
- Average outdoor durability is 1-2 years (Average expected outdoor life of product will depend on user definition of failure, climatic conditions, mounting techniques and material color)
Have one to sell?
Brady 60' Length, 2" Width, B-916 Grit-Coated Polyester Tape, Safety Yellow Color Anti-Skid Tape Roll Mounted
|Price:||$46.34 ($46.34 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$5.15 (10%)|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
3 new from $46.34
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||1.61 pounds|
|LowerTemperature Range||50 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Manufacturer Series Number||78091|
|Overall Length||60 feet|
|Overall Width||2 inches|
|Temperature Range||-40/158 Degrees Fahrenheit|
Brady 78091 Anti-Skid Tape Roll Mounted. Made with Grit-Coated Polyester Tape, size is 2" Width x... See more product details
Brady 78091 Anti-Skid Tape Roll Mounted. Made with Grit-Coated Polyester Tape, size is 2" Width x 60' height, sefety yellow color tap. Special features is solid color. Substrate type is plastic film. Standard material colors are available with white, black, yellow, red, and clear. Total thickness (PSTC-33) is 0.026 inches. Adhesive properties are adhesion to steel (PSTC-1), 15 minute Dwell (average) 93 ounce/inch (100 N/ 100mm), Ultimate Dwell (72 hours) (average) 112 ounce/inch (121 N/ 100mm), Tack (ASTM D 2979) (average) 1500 g (14.6 N). Abrasion Resistance (method 5306 of U.S. federal test method standard no. 191A) H-22 wheels, 1000 g weights withstood up to 70 cycles. Minimum application temperature is 50 degree fahrenheit. Service temperature is -40 degree fahrenheit to 158 degree fahrenheit.
There are no customer reviews yet.