- Anti-skid tape is available in a variety of colors and sizes to suit all of your floor marking needs
- Made of rugged B-916 adhesive-backed polyester tape coated with thousands of particles of durable aluminum oxide grit tape bonds permanently to clean, dry floors and withstands grease and oil
- B-916 grit-coated polyester tape is an indoor/outdoor anti-skid tape, with a permanent pressure sensitive adhesive
- Brady B-916 is used for traction on steps, slick floors, and egress pathway marking
- Average outdoor durability is 1-2 years (Average expected outdoor life of product will depend on user definition of failure, climatic conditions, mounting techniques and material color)
Other Sellers on Amazon
$126.23 ($126.23 / Each)
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sold by: SIM Supply, Inc.
Have one to sell?
Brady 60' Length, 4" Width, B-916 Grit-Coated Polyester Tape, Safety Yellow Color Anti-Skid Tape Roll Mounted
|Price:||$102.99 ($102.99 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
4 new from $102.99
Specifications for this item
|Material Type||Oxide Grit|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||3.26 pounds|
|LowerTemperature Range||50 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Manufacturer Series Number||78092|
|Overall Length||60 feet|
|Overall Width||4 inches|
|Temperature Range||-40/158 Degrees Fahrenheit|
Brady 78092 Anti-Skid Tape Roll Mounted. Made with Grit-Coated Polyester Tape, size is 4" width x... See more product details
Brady 78092 Anti-Skid Tape Roll Mounted. Made with Grit-Coated Polyester Tape, size is 4" width x 60' height, sefety yellow color tap. Special features is solid color. Substrate type is plastic film. Standard material colors are available with white, black, yellow, red, and clear. Total thickness (PSTC-33) is 0.026 inches. Adhesive properties are adhesion to steel (PSTC-1), 15 minute Dwell (average) 93 ounce/inch (100 N/ 100mm), Ultimate Dwell (72 hours) (average) 112 ounce/inch (121 N/ 100mm), Tack (ASTM D 2979) (average) 1500 g (14.6 N). Abrasion Resistance (method 5306 of U.S. federal test method standard no. 191A) H-22 wheels, 1000 g weights withstood up to 70 cycles. Minimum application temperature is 50 degree fahrenheit. Service temperature is -40 degree fahrenheit to 158 degree fahrenheit.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Want to discover more products? Check out this page to see more: safety tape