- Indoor/outdoor marking vinyl is a high gloss, durable, flexible, pressure sensitive adhesive product, designed for use in Minimark industrial label printer
- For making safety signs, pipemarkers, arrow tape, warehouse marking, warning panels
- Brady B-7569 vinyl film with permanent adhesive
- Brady B-7569 is used for pipe markers, arrow tape, warehouse marking, floor marking, warning panels, safety signs and hazardous substance identification
- Service temperature: -4 to 167 degrees fahrenheit
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Image is representative of the product family. Select individual products in the table below for more specific images and product specifications
Brady MiniMark Nonabrasive Floor Marking Tape
|Price:||$63.88 - $249.06|
|Style Name||Floor Marking Tape|
B-7569 is a thermal transfer printable flexible vinyl film coated with a permanent pressure sensi... See more product details
B-7569 is a thermal transfer printable flexible vinyl film coated with a permanent pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive. B-7569 is designed to be used with the Minimark, Globalmark, Powermark and BBP 31 printers (per regional availability) as well as for pre-printed labeling and floor marking. Minimum application temperature: 50 degrees fahrenheit. Average outdoor durability: up to 3 years (average expected outdoor life of product will depend on user definition of failure, climatic conditions, mounting techniques and material color). Allows easy installation to most wood, metal or concrete walls and floors. Tape tears apart easily and is perforated every 14". Tape removes cleanly with no adhesive residue to clean up. Printer compatibility: MiniMark. Surface: smooth. Compliant with RoHS directive.
There are no customer reviews yet.