- Workbench marking supply allows you to create solid borders and divider lines
- Place the color-coded bands on tools or supplies for easy identification
- Brady B-7569 vinyl film with permanent adhesive
- Brady B-7569 is used for pipe markers, arrow tape, warehouse marking, floor marking, warning panels, safety signs and hazardous substance identification
- Service temperature: -4 to 167 degrees fahrenheit
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Image is representative of the product family. Select individual products in the table below for more specific images and product specifications
Brady Nonabrasive Border Line Floor Marking Tape
|Price:||$12.88 - $41.62|
|Style Name||Floor Marking Tape|
B-7569 is a thermal transfer printable flexible vinyl film coated with a permanent pressure sensi... See more product details
B-7569 is a thermal transfer printable flexible vinyl film coated with a permanent pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive. B-7569 is designed to be used with the Minimark, Globalmark, Powermark and BBP 31 printers (per regional availability) as well as for pre-printed labeling and floor marking. Minimum application temperature: 50 degrees fahrenheit. Average outdoor durability: up to 3 years (average expected outdoor life of product will depend on user definition of failure, climatic conditions, mounting techniques and material color). Compliant with RoHS directive.
Top Customer Reviews
By David C. Delany on July 20, 2014
Overall Width: 1/2Number of Items: 1Color: GreenOverall Length: 50 Verified PurchaseComment Sending feedback...
Good stuff. It sticks easily to rough concrete, and has lasted for a few months so far with no signs of giving out. It's not a high traffic area where we put it as a warning for an unexpected curb, but the tape shows no signs of wear or loss of adhesion.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again