- Nonconductive, non-sparking safety padlock helps protect workers from spark ignition in hazardous environments
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon body resists impact, chemicals, and corrosion, and is durable in temperatures ranging from 0 to 250 degrees F
- Lock sets keyed alike; parametric keyway helps prevent key duplication for optimal security
- Compact lock measures 1.75 x 1.5 x 0.8 inches (Height x Width x Depth)
- Triple-coated hardened steel shackle has 1.5" clearance and 0.125" diameter
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Brady Plastic Lockout/Tagout Padlock, Keyed Alike, 1-3/4" Body Length, 1-1/2" Shackle Clearance
|Price:||$33.38 - $138.23|
The Brady plastic lockout/tagout, fiberglass-reinforced nylon, safety pad... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Brady plastic lockout/tagout, fiberglass-reinforced nylon, safety padlock is nonconductive and non-sparking to prevent workers from spark ignition in hazardous environments, is resistant to impact, chemicals, and corrosion, and lock sets are keyed-alike. The padlock has a triple-coated, hardened steel shackle with 1.5” clearance and 0.125” diameter, and a parametric keyway that helps prevent key duplication. Available in a variety of colors, the padlock has a six-pin cylinder for tamper resistance, and is insulated to help protect workers from shocks when the key is inserted. The padlock key cannot be removed while the shackle is open. Brady 105886 safety padlocks are often used in hazardous environments.
The padlock measures 1.75 x 1.5 x 0.8 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) It is durable in temperatures ranging from 0 to 250 degrees F. The padlock comes with DANGER, LOCKED OUT, and DO NOT REMOVE labels in English, French, and Spanish.
Top Customer Reviews
the grainger ones were much better