5.0 out of 5 stars What a beauty!
Published on September 2, 2010 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute...but very cheap.
Published on January 25, 2011 by Lauren

5.0 out of 5 stars What a beauty!, September 2, 2010
This review is from: Braided Satchel Hobo Handbag
What a beautiful bag! I bought for a friend and when it came I fell in love with it. There are great compartments and it has a sleek modfab look. She went crazy for it and commented on it being the perfect size for her (not too big and bulky, but large enough to hold everything). And that was the black. I loved it so much that I went back and bought the pewter. What a unique, great sized bag for the price. Oh did I mention I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hobo-perfection, June 7, 2010
This review is from: Braided Satchel Hobo Handbag
This handbag is beautiful and functional.
The separate compartments makes finding all my stuff pretty easy.
The pewter grey color looks very sophisticated and the braided
details gives the handbag a unique look.
It has very comfortable straps, that don't hurt your shoulders.
It's a Hobo-perfection.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute...but very cheap., January 25, 2011
This review is from: Braided Satchel Hobo Handbag
I just got the purse in today. It is very cute! But I am considering returning it due to the fact that it is very cheaply made. The purse came with the zipper on the inside messed up. The fabric separator in the middle section does not go all the way up to the top of the purse, so it is useless and just lays there. The details on the outside are poorly constructed. I am upset that the bag is poorly made. It even has a big sewn on tag in the middle where typically there would be a brand's name there...this bag has no brand at all. It is definitely NOT worth $40!!! That is mainly why I am annoyed--if I saw this at a store, I would pay NO MORE than $20. It is a rip off. Oh well...I may return it, but I may not...

Like I said, it is cute, but the craftsmanship is so poor, I am not sure it is worth keeping.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's real nice but..., July 6, 2012
This review is from: Braided Satchel Hobo Handbag
It only lasted me about two and a half months. I loved the style, color and pockets but this bag is definitely not for someone who carries A LOT of items. If you purchase this bag I would suggest keeping it lite.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hobo, January 11, 2011
This review is from: Braided Satchel Hobo Handbag
Loved the bag but handle broke after 2mos. Was disappointed in that. Loved the design of the bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars awesome, June 16, 2012
This review is from: Braided Satchel Hobo Handbag
this handbag is really comfortable

has 3 large compartments.. fashionable...

it can also b used instead of a diaper bag...it fits in many diapers.and my daughters toys

it looks exactly in the picture......

was delivered before the mentioned date..

i dint give 5 stars because they folded the bag when it was shipped which caused fold marks and i am unable to get rid of it-

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice bag, September 20, 2011
This review is from: Braided Satchel Hobo Handbag
At first i was really skeptical about buying handbags online but i decided to give this one a try because i really liked it and it turned out to be a really great bag size is perfect for me not too big or small spacing is good definitely liking the various compartments, love it!! I bought the black & I am thinking of getting it in another color, also it came in a timely basis. All in all a satisfactory purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, February 7, 2013
This review is from: Braided Satchel Hobo Handbag
Cute, and good size. There is a pocket inside the zipper part, but its too small for a phone. There are no pockets in the 2 side button parts.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!, December 30, 2012
This review is from: Braided Satchel Hobo Handbag
This bag was only used for 2 weeks when I had to re-attatch the screws that hold the handle on. I had another 2 weeks until one handle completely detatched making the purse useless! I will never purchase another handbag from Amazon!

2.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS POOR QUALITY PURSE, June 11, 2014
Ms M "Ms M" (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Braided Satchel Hobo Handbag
I read the reviews prior to purchase that said this wasn't such a good buy. They were right! After about a month of having this purse some of the silver detailing next to the rope broke off and was lost, i didnt even notice it right away so it wasn't that noticeable to the naked eye. Then today June 11 (less than 2 months of wearing it) One of snap buttons at the top broke. So i can't close one of the compartments. I suppose soon one of the zippers will break. I spent too much on this purse for it to break so quickly. I've spent $10-12 bucks at Ross on purses that have lasted for years. Don't buy this crappy purse, spend a bit more and go to Marshall's or spend less and go to Ross.

Braided Satchel Hobo Handbag (Black)
$34.95