- Paperback: 177 pages
- Publisher: Association for Supervision & Curriculum Development; 1 edition (March 15, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1416609180
- ISBN-13: 978-1416609186
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 7 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #319,798 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Brain-Based Teaching in the Digital Age 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I look forward to integrating some of Marilee Sprenger's suggestions into my classroom soon.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It seems Sprenger took a previous book about brain based learning/teaching and tacked on a few sentences throwing technology in the mix. I was disappointed.Published 11 months ago by janetsbookmark
I was very happy when I received this book a few days ago - it's a great resource and I'm sure I'll use it to make a better year ahead with my students. Read morePublished on July 24, 2012 by mpd