5.0 out of 5 stars For my daughter, July 10, 2013
This review is from: Brain Games Picture Puzzles #4: How Many Differences Can You Find? (Spiral-bound)
I purchased a number of these books for my daughter who is now deceased. She greatly enjoyed doing these puzzles and they provided hours of entertainment for her. Sometimes we shared the puzzles while waiting in numerous doctor's offices. I kept a couple of them and put them away in a memory box after her death.

4.0 out of 5 stars puzzle review, January 10, 2013
We love picture puzzles and these are the best. My kids and grandkids all like to do them they are addictive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elderly mother loved it, March 26, 2014
mrsprim "mrsprim" (houston, tx United States) - See all my reviews
My 80 yr old mother is trying to keep her brain active and I knew she loves these kinds of puzzles. I bought this one and she's like a kid with a new phone, can't put it down. She quickly worked through the book and I had to go back and order several more along with maze puzzles. She also liked the fact that it is spiral bound. If it keeps her brain working then I'm all for it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Used as a family game during the holidays, January 9, 2013
This book has been great. During the holidays, I scanned several pages and printed enough copies so that everyone could play. We would say which puzzle to start and kept score by who finished in what place - we all loved it.

Great family fun; I also did puzzles while waiting at the barbershop.

Buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun!, December 6, 2013
Amazing fun. The only problem with these binder editions, especially if you buy them used, is the bands get bent and then it's hard to turn the pages. I really wrote in this with a permanent marker then threw it away when I was done. I use these to pass boredom at work. It's really hard for color blind people as that's one of the main changes they always do. It's still a fun way to pass the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Picture Puzzles by Brain Games, November 9, 2013
I've been buying these books for Christmas gifts for members of my family who "have everything". They are always a big hit even if I've inadvertently purchased the same edition. I recommend them for all hard-to-buy-for people - intelligent ones, dumb ones, busy ones, idle ones, young ones, old ones. You can even put a chain on the spiral bound book to hang in the bathroom!

5.0 out of 5 stars brain game, March 21, 2013
love these puzzle books, great fun and mental stimulation, keep a book in the car for when stuck somewhere waiting

5.0 out of 5 stars Puzzle solver, February 3, 2013
Books are entertaining and keep brain active. Excellent spare time filler. Very few errors which I have been able to work around on my own. Only fault I have is books are unnumbered. I can't remember all the covers and can't buy for gift for my daughter because she can't tell me which ones she has already worked. If numbered would solve problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Could be fun!, April 2, 2014
Kathleen D. Rose (Brooklyn, New York) - See all my reviews
Gave this four stars - ONLY - because the pictures are too small for my less than perfect eye sight. Returning was so easy. I was impressed at the speed of how quickly the book was delivered to me, and how soon they were picked up for return. I would definitely buy from this vendor again.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for teaching focus, March 12, 2014
I use this book at work with kids to help them learn to focus. It's amazing how well the kids with ADHD are able to concentrate on the pictures. It really helps work out the part of the brain for focusing. Plus it's fun. I like to look while they are doing it.

Brain Games Picture Puzzles #4: How Many Differences Can You Find?
Brain Games Picture Puzzles #4: How Many Differences Can You Find? by Editors Of Publications International (Spiral-bound - January 1, 2008)
$9.98 $9.67