- Paperback: 382 pages
- Publisher: National Science Teachers Association; 1st edition (March 15, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1935155105
- ISBN-13: 978-1935155102
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 8.2 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #326,356 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Brain-Powered Science: Teaching and Learning with Discrepant Events - PB271X 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Browse our Teacher Supplies store, with everything teachers need to educate students and expand their learning.
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Donna Wilson, Ph.D.