- File Size: 201 KB
- Print Length: 25 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Brain games: free Kindle games for brain training (February 22, 2012)
- Publication Date: February 22, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007CJUACU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #420,875 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Brain games: free games for brain training - Cognitive Enhancement with your "natural Nootropic" Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This is basically a scam. It's a book with minimal content that tries to get you to their website to sign up for courses. At their website, you can find people like:
"Dharma instructor, well-being facilitator, advaitan, traveler. Being in becoming. Here, you find inspirations about cultivating joyful living for the benefit of all beings. Please, take a look at our book 'A course in happiness' and eCourse 'Happier 2012'. THANKS!"
One additional sign that this is a scam is that they mask the parent site they are trying to send you to by using the tinyurl redirector (e.g., tinyurl.com/BrainEntrainmentTheta). And no, I'm not going to send you to that site as it's a complete waste of time. Overall, there are pointers to perhaps a dozen games; the rest of the content is all about their scam website.
There's no useful information in the book and no games that you can't find for free in any app store or on the web. You're better off doing a Google search for "brain games." You'll get much better results and you won't have to pay a nickel.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
it's to technical needs to be more suited to people who are just normal. People need to be able to understand itPublished 19 months ago by Annette Parker
Do not waste your money on this. go buy a good book and a candy bar with that money. Get a sample first and you'll see it's mainly links unable to acess on kindles.Published 19 months ago by Lexiesmom
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Humor & Entertainment > Puzzles & Games > Logic & Brain Teasers
- Books > Humor & Entertainment > Puzzles & Games > Word Games
- Books > Humor & Entertainment > Puzzles & Games > Word Search
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Puzzles & Games > Logic & Brain Teasers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Puzzles & Games > Word Games
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Puzzles & Games > Word Search