- Publisher: BrainSMART; 4th edition (2011)
- ISBN-10: 1589331729
- ISBN-13: 978-1589331723
- ASIN: 1589331834
- Product Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.3 x 1.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,190,389 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
BrainSMART 60 Strategies for Increasing Student Learning Paperback – 2011
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, read author blogs, and more.
Top Customer Reviews
Take a look at the chapter titles:
1. BrainSMART Student Achievement
2. Ten Key Facts About Your Brilliant Brain
3. The SMART Model(tm); The Synergy of Neuroscience and Common Sense
4. State: The Power to Produce Results
5. Meaning: How to Make Learning Meaningful in Your Classroom
6. Attention: How to Gain and Sustain Focused Attention on the Real Work of Learning.
7. Retention: Teaching with Memory in Mind
8. Helping Students Transfer Learning from the Classroom to Success on the Test and in Life
9. Sixty BrainSMART Strategies and Your Own BrainSMART Lesson Planning Guide
The BrainSMART acronym which stands for State, Meaning, Attention, Retention, and Transfer. These are the five components of the BrainSMART model which are fully explained in the book. Each component has a full section of tools to help transfer that research model into success in the classroom.
You will honestly be thrilled with this book. I highly recommend it.