Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 19, 2013
I did not like this at all.Did not work for me.Don't waste your time in trying to set this up.
on November 21, 2013
I was in a remote wilderness area in northern Arizona and just for the heck of it I asked this app to hack a WiFi ( there was none for at least 50 miles) to my surprise the program showed a WiFi and came up with a password. This was all bogus of course. This app does not work and even in town it only pretends to find a WiFi and password. It doesn't work at all.
on July 25, 2013
I dont like its a waste of space and doesn't even work.at the end it tells you to download another app. so useless
on May 25, 2013
This app did not work. I tried it numerous times and never even once was able to get wifi through it. I do not recommend this app.
on August 19, 2013
It's as simple as this: It does not work. Too bad though, I could have tried to use it... Bleh.
on September 8, 2013
It's a spoof, doesn't do anything. But why does it need the permissions? I read that it showed the method but it only shows a bunch of fake garbage. Then it tells you to buy the pro version which does the same thing but shows a fake password.
on November 21, 2013
CAN'T SEE HOW this could possibly work without an expert behind the keyboard and even then I doubt it so save your time and effort...obey the law at all times . This is dumb and dumber to me.
on February 10, 2014
After paying $.99 it tells you to buy the pro version for $3.99.
That does not work. I have received a refund and Amazon is investigating.
on August 3, 2013
Don't waste your time. This app does not work. And don't listen to anyone who gives this a good score! They are lying. This app does NOT work!
on August 29, 2013
I tried this on a network that uses WEP and it could not detect the password after multiple tries. Cool app if it worked as advertised.