5.0 out of 5 stars Especially hard on the little things
I work in auto parts and I was concerned that there was no face guard on this watch. After some time testing this thing doesn't have a scratch. It's been inside of engine compartments, slammed into shelves, in and out of pockets and inevitably lost in the couch for a few days. So far so good, great investment.
Published on November 5, 2012 by Johnny T

2.0 out of 5 stars not what it seems
Published 9 months ago by Stephen W. Burns

5.0 out of 5 stars Especially hard on the little things, November 5, 2012
This review is from: Brand Swiss Design Men's Black Dial Military Functional Bezel Army Watch MR063 (Watch)

2.0 out of 5 stars not what it seems, March 17, 2014
Stephen W. Burns (Federal Way WA USA) - See all my reviews
My daughter asked what I wanted for my birthday. I searched the Amazon site for Swiss Army Watch because I like the brand and this came up at the head of the listings. Being cheap and something my daughter could afford I sent her the link. When I received it I found it is not a Swiss Army watch. The box does not include instructions. The timer bezal is glued in place and does not turn at all so it and the compass bezal are strictly ornamental. I went to the web site on the box and found that it is not water resistant so the depth meter is just there for show. This is a good watch for a child that tells time only and has a cool military look. If you want the actual functions like the bezal and depth meter you will need to spend more money to get them. I guess you really get what you pay for.

3.0 out of 5 stars average inexpensive watch, October 5, 2013
Comfortable wide band, good solid/loud tick, keeps good time, low grade glow on dial hands, not functional/turnable bezel seconds/degrees dial (fixed to one position), 30m water resistant (not recomended for full water submersion) overall average watch and descent buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bezel is not functional, July 30, 2014
Second one I have purchased, and neither one has a functional bezel. A bezel should move and be used for hiking and camping in the wild. The first one purchased did not specifically say functional bezel. Took that on me as not being aware enough to look for the words functional in the ad. This time it specifically stated functional bezel. Nope not this time either. Watch tells time but about all its good for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 17, 2014
ok product

4.0 out of 5 stars Hasn't slowed down yet, even after some rough outdoor ..., June 30, 2014
Hasn't slowed down yet, even after some rough outdoor activities. Though is a slight annoyance to keep the watch strap down.

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., June 22, 2014
HUGEEEEEE watch I did not expect though. Massive... looks average quality, works average quality. You need to be a big guy to wear this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted!, March 14, 2014
I purchased this watch as a "bon voyage" present for my nephew who was entering the service. He was delighted with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, February 7, 2014
I was kinda skeptical at first, but it turned out to be a great investment. Good bezel, good crystal, strong bands, never looses time, I wear it everywhere. No complaints what so ever. Reccomended to everyone of all ages

4.0 out of 5 stars This was a very amazing watch for the affordable price I got it at, November 24, 2014
This was a very amazing watch for the affordable price I got it at, speaks highly of these watch makers. The detail that was put into the watch gave this work meaning into creating a great product. Very impressive, will continue to keep an eye on up coming product from these watch makers.